September 28, 2024, 02:36:45 PM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Started by Gin, May 21, 2008, 09:29:12 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nyerp

Geno

Wow wtf. That didn't feel like an indy movie at all.

The only moment that really felt like it was the part where they were in the amazon.
And wtf was with Shia Lebouf swinging on the vines.  baddood;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Selkie

The first third of the movie I'd say was good, seemed genuinely like classic Indiana Jones.

But overall, there just wasn't much of a unified feel to make the movie memorable. And the ending was way too over the top, WAY too over the top. 

What ever happened to conventional exploding cars and falling bridges? Jesus Christ that ending was over the top.

Nyerp

also temple > this shit no matter what anybody says

Geno

Quote from: asdf on May 27, 2008, 06:53:27 PM
also temple > this shit no matter what anybody says
oh god I agree with Nyerp wtf
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Selkie

TEMPLE OF DOOM IS BEST INDIANA JONES MOVIE EXCEPT FOR RotLA FOR THE MERE REASON THAT THAT IS THE FIRST AND A CLASSIC. BUT IF IT WEREN'T FOR THAT IT WOULD BE BEST INDIANA JONES MOVIE.

Skylark

I enjoyed it.

The plot was really off but I genuinely did enjoy it. I'm not much a movie critic.
the book of right on

Nyerp

Quote from: skylark-e on June 01, 2008, 12:47:45 AM
I enjoyed it.

The plot was really off but I genuinely did enjoy it. I'm not much a movie critic.

have you seen first 3

Skylark

June 01, 2008, 09:44:12 AM #24 Last Edit: June 01, 2008, 09:59:19 AM by skylark-e
I've seen the older ones but not recently.
the book of right on

Go Up