September 28, 2024, 02:37:05 PM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I challenge any of you

Started by KonohaShinobi, May 18, 2008, 06:38:07 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Houdini

Quote from: The Speaker Of Words on May 18, 2008, 06:26:23 PM
Tru Confessions.
That one Disney Channel movie where Shia LaBeouf plays the mentally challenged kid.
That movie was sad.
Whatss Eating Gilbert Grape? is better. Leonardo DiCaprio plays Johnny Depp's retarded brother.

Matt™

Pokemon the first movie, when ash turned into stone and the Pokemon were crying... I was like around 6. Otherwise I don't remember crying during a movie.

Sam

Oh wait, I didn't post all the movies I cried during. The saddest movie I've ever seen was Grave of the Fireflies, by a longshot... but I've cried at soooo many more.

I cried at the very end of the last Lord of the Rings movie... sam's crying made me so sad. ;_; I love sam. And I'm not talking about myself. I promise.

I think I cried when I saw Titanic, but that was a looooong time ago.

I got teary at the end of juno because it was sooo happy. ;_;

I cried several times watching Full Metal Alchemist, including the movie.

Uh.. I'm positive there are more. I think I got teary in parts of death note. I cried when Zabuza/haku died in naruto... uh.. I dunno.

I know it's not a movie, but I cried while reading the last harry potter book. ;_;

HP Spoiler:[spoiler]Frrreeeeeeeeddd ;_;[/spoiler]
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

YPrrrr

Oh, I think I may have cried while watching Band of Brothers

FAMY2

Quote from: sam on May 18, 2008, 07:13:14 PM
Whatss Eating Gilbert Grape? is better. Leonardo DiCaprio plays Johnny Depp's retarded brother.

I cried when Gilbert came home and his brother was still in the bathtub.    :(

Geno

Click and Pay it Forward. That's it.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Matt™

Quote from: sam on May 18, 2008, 07:13:14 PM

It was one of their first movies as well... didn't make me cry, but was a good movie to watch.

Samus Aran

Quote from: sam on May 19, 2008, 01:24:37 PM
Oh wait, I didn't post all the movies I cried during. The saddest movie I've ever seen was Grave of the Fireflies, by a longshot... but I've cried at soooo many more.

I saw that but didn't cry. baddood;

It is a really good movie though. Definitely rivals Miyazaki's work.

Lotos

Quote from: ChunkeyMunkey on May 19, 2008, 01:17:13 PM
Pokemon the first movie, when ash turned into stone and the Pokemon were crying... I was like around 6. Otherwise I don't remember crying during a movie.

Same, but then again, I don't watch that many movies...

Sam

Quote from: Kaz on May 20, 2008, 11:11:12 AM
I saw that but didn't cry. baddood;

It is a really good movie though. Definitely rivals Miyazaki's work.

For some reason I only got teary the first time I saw it... then every other time I just couldn't help myself.

It's so sad but sooooo good. ;_;
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Go Up