May 15, 2024, 05:05:40 PM

1,531,625 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

FAVORITE POKEMON

Started by The artist formally known, May 02, 2007, 11:48:08 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

V

Quote from: MILADMAAAN on May 06, 2007, 11:39:27 AM
For the original eeveeevos, Jolteon >>>>> Vaporeon >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Flareon

Jolteon>Flareon>Vaporeon, imo.  y;

Pele

UnagiPower

Quote from: Kaz on May 06, 2007, 12:03:55 PM
Quote from: UnagiPower on May 06, 2007, 11:41:15 AM
For the original eeveeevos, Jolteon >>>>> Vaporeon >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Flareon

Flareon can be useful only if you are an extremely awesome predictor. Flareon has a good atk stat (130) but is slow as fuck.. nor can Flareon take a hit so you'd have to predict when to attack.

Mine seems to be able to take plenty of hits. I think most people are just dumbasses when using it.  psyduck;

Or most people are just dumbasses when attacking Flareon. A surf from a water pokemon should be able to kill it..

Samus Aran

Quote from: UnagiPower on May 06, 2007, 01:21:39 PM

Flareon can be useful only if you are an extremely awesome predictor. Flareon has a good atk stat (130) but is slow as fuck.. nor can Flareon take a hit so you'd have to predict when to attack.

Mine seems to be able to take plenty of hits. I think most people are just dumbasses when using it.  psyduck;

Or most people are just dumbasses when attacking Flareon. A surf from a water pokemon should be able to kill it..

And how many trainers in the games use Surf? I don't recall more than one in any of the games I've played. And also, Flareon's special defense isn't low.

Also, one Thunder or Thunderbolt could take out Vaporeon. One Earthquake could take out Jolteon. You know damn well it applies for all of them.

Bushy

@pokemonyewest on Twitter

UnagiPower

Quote from: Kaz on May 06, 2007, 03:50:13 PM

And how many trainers in the games use Surf? I don't recall more than one in any of the games I've played. And also, Flareon's special defense isn't low.

Also, one Thunder or Thunderbolt could take out Vaporeon. One Earthquake could take out Jolteon. You know damn well it applies for all of them.

Oh in game...
Anyways one Earthquake actually can't take out Jolteon, around 2 is needed. Vaporeon CAN take a thunder+thunder bolt.
I just realized Flareon has the highest sp. def out of the three  sweat;
However it's def is really bad, 65 base defense.
Flareon has high atk and high sp. def compared to the other two, but the main factor is the speed of Flareon, which is really low.
Vaporeon is more support with Wish+Baton Pass, Jolteon can attack/baton pass and Flareon... too slow to be extremely useful.

jonathanhan

Samus Aran

Quote from: UnagiPower on May 06, 2007, 04:34:12 PM
Quote from: Kaz on May 06, 2007, 03:50:13 PM

Oh in game...
Anyways one Earthquake actually can't take out Jolteon, around 2 is needed. Vaporeon CAN take a thunder+thunder bolt.
I just realized Flareon has the highest sp. def out of the three  sweat;
However it's def is really bad, 65 base defense.
Flareon has high atk and high sp. def compared to the other two, but the main factor is the speed of Flareon, which is really low.
Vaporeon is more support with Wish+Baton Pass, Jolteon can attack/baton pass and Flareon... too slow to be extremely useful.

Quick Claw. Problem solved.

SBKT

I am between favorite pokemon. right now it's Palkia and Mew which I like.

I really like Glaceon right now.

Pancake Paraphernalia

i liek mudkipz, slowpokez, and  psyduck; z.
number stations

Go Up