April 27, 2024, 06:10:20 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

why can i not wear band shirt to band concert

Started by C.Mongler, May 08, 2008, 04:34:49 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Houdini

Quote from: Co-Z on May 10, 2008, 12:00:13 PM
Next time that happens to you, name them, plus mention a bunch of guys who weren't in the classic 70s line up. That'd piss them off.
No, it would just get me more high fives.

sans culottes

I support BUSH

reeper

Quote from: Houdini on May 10, 2008, 09:07:54 AM
What, like "can you name all 4 members of Black Sabbath"? I got that one yesterday.
I hate that shit so much  befuddlement

Samus Aran

Quote from: reefer on May 11, 2008, 05:18:57 PM
I hate that shit so much  befuddlement

Seriously. Someone on Nsider a long time ago once asked me if I could name all four Led Zeppelin members, because he was one of those dipshits that automatically assumes anyone under the age of 20 can't possibly actually like Led Zeppelin.

When I named them, he said I just looked them up on Wikipedia. When I then proceeded to type out every piece of text on the back of the Led Zeppelin II CD, he said I just looked that up somewhere too.

God damn.

reeper

Quote from: Kaz on May 11, 2008, 05:22:33 PM
Seriously. Someone on Nsider a long time ago once asked me if I could name all four Led Zeppelin members, because he was one of those dipshits that automatically assumes anyone under the age of 20 can't possibly actually like Led Zeppelin.

When I named them, he said I just looked them up on Wikipedia. When I then proceeded to type out every piece of text on the back of the Led Zeppelin II CD, he said I just looked that up somewhere too.

God damn.
that guy is fucking stupid

i like to not show anyone i don't know that much what bands i listen to, no reason to. plus it costs more money to buy shirts with crap on them compared to plain black shirts

me003

Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Houdini

Quote from: MethreE on May 11, 2008, 11:16:24 PM
Will you also be seeing Primus?
I believe you mean Les Claypool. Primus isn't touring right now.

And just for the record, I've seen Primus once and Les Claypool twice  baddood;

Go Up