September 28, 2024, 04:31:26 PM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Somebody Needs To Give Matthew Fox A Beat-Down...

Started by Solar and Lunar, May 10, 2008, 07:29:04 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Solar and Lunar

Seriously, I've got beef with this guy. Is there any movie he hasn't showed up in? This guy's everywhere these days. Shows up in We Are Marshall, and gets lucky by not getting into a doomed flight. Lucky. Then he starts moaning about how he's still alive and can't coach a football team anymore. Lazy. In Lost, he doesn't know where the hell he's going half the time. Lost. In Speed Racer, he plays the legendary Racer X, and in half of the movie, he's waring that mask and those shady glasses. Looks?

Always with the same damn haircut. Does this guy just not wanna grow some shrubbage up there? What's going on, Matthew? Head's too hot for ya? The only time he had a funky haircut was in Smokin' Aces and he got fucking stabbed after 5 minutes, for being too fucking annoying. I'm sorry, Spoiler Alert. "Spolier" referring to the fact that Matthew Fox spoiled Smokin' Aces. Oh, I'm sorry. He was in Vantage Point. The only movie shittier than What Happens In Vegas.

Which brings me to another point...Does Forest Whitaker make one-story movies? Every single fucking movie, it's like 13 shitty stories all rolled into one.

Vantage Point
American gun
The Air I Breathe

Does this guy have massive ADD or something?

Back To Mat.

Final Verdict: This guy needs to grow some fucking balls and some fucking head pubes or he's not gonna be ruining good movies ever again...
No, I've never heard of that site. Yes, you are very cool for knowing about them. Yes, I will join as soon as possible. No, I'm not kidding. God, shut up already!

Andrew1911

Matthew Fox can do whatever the fuck he wants after Through the Looking Glass on Lost. And Forest Whitaker is doing paycheck movies to pay for good roles he wants to do. :O

Go Up