June 03, 2024, 09:50:23 AM

1,531,631 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The semiofficial Castlevania topic

Started by SBKT, May 17, 2007, 10:15:43 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

demonprince

Dawn of Sorrow is awesome  caterpie;
So Is Portrait of Ruin

SBKT

Quote from: Kefka on May 19, 2007, 10:11:13 AM
Dawn of Sorrow is awesome  caterpie;
So Is Portrait of Ruin
I heard that Dawn of Sorrow was a piece of shit. What does it add to the game anyways?

Rodjr

heltar

Portrait kicked ass, the replay value is 29384237423512345

SBKT

I'm stuck on Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance. I just got the Crush Stone and need to know where to go. I think it's the Marble Racing room in Castle A, but I'm not sure.

Houdini

All the Gameboy Advance Castlevanias are awesome, each in its own special way.

SBKT

Quote from: Houdini on May 31, 2007, 09:11:40 PM
All the Gameboy Advance Castlevanias are awesome, each in its own special way.
Circle of the  Moon is early GBA quality, I say. Nleh.

Also, I beat Symphony of the Night. Lol Shield Rod and Alucard Shield combo. Nothing can beat you then. You use a single spell and you run at enemies with your shield, not only receiving no damage, but healing 8 per hit, hitting like 20 times a second, and each time does 255 flipping damage.

The artist formally known

I'm playing Harmony right now, very awesome game, but the bosses of Dawn are much much much cooler.  caterpie;

Castlevania games I own:

Harmony of Dissonance
Aria of Sorrow
Dawn of Sorrow
Portrait of Ruin
Curse of Darkness

I can get a hold of most other ones, haven't officially beaten any of them but I am on the very last boss for Dawn of Sorrow. He's quiet tough for me.

demonprince

I beat Dawn of Sorrow today after it took me 50million tries  emo;

fap; Now I'm going back through it with Julius  navi;

Quote from: steal on June 05, 2007, 11:25:42 PM
Quote from: SBKT on June 05, 2007, 10:43:07 PM
Circle of the  Moon is early GBA quality, I say. Nleh.
I loved Circle of the Moon, it was a lot tougher than the rest of the GBA CVs and the music was great. I thought it was even better than Harmony of Dissonance. The only thing that really bugged me about Circle of the Moon was the main character's damn 2 frame running animation.
I've been meaning to get a hold of it, but I'm not buying it unless it comes with a box  gonk;

Quote from: steal on June 05, 2007, 11:50:27 PM
I bought it off of some Mexican at the flea market for ten bucks. No box though. :(

I buy a lot of games off of Mexicans at the flea market. caterpie;
God I wish I knew where the flea market was around here.  gonk;

I usually have to buy my older games with boxes otherwise I get them by some other means, if you know what I mean.

Rodjr

There is a Castlevania event happening all next week. They will also show new videos of the stages in Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles.

Here is the intro of the game. http://high-scoreonline.com/2007/06/06/castlevania-week-is-coming/

demonprince

Quote from: Rodjr on June 07, 2007, 01:53:45 PM
There is a Castlevania event happening all next week. They will also show new videos of the stages in Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles.

Here is the intro of the game. http://high-scoreonline.com/2007/06/06/castlevania-week-is-coming/
Looks great.  fap;

Go Up