August 21, 2024, 03:44:33 AM

1,531,287 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

ITT List of artists in your library

Started by Daddy, April 18, 2008, 03:49:26 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Wrench

Lacey, since Green Day is so bad, why are they in your library?

Geno

Quote from: Wrench on June 09, 2009, 09:34:08 PM
Greenday is a parody band
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

rdl

why do so many of you listen to lil wayne? >.<

Commander Fuckass

Adire
Apocalyptica
Audioslave
Black Eyed Peas
The Black Ghosts
Brother Nolan
Cage the Elephant
Clutch
Coldplay
Common
Cunninlynguists
Danger Doom
David Bowie
Disturbed
Dredg
Emery
Eminem
Filter
Flight of the Conchords
Flobots
Foo Fighters
Frank Sinatra
Franz Ferdinand
The Fratellis
Girl Talk
Green Day
Hurt
Incubus
Iron Maiden
I Set My Friends On Fire
Jack Johnson
Jay Z
Jimi Hendrix
John Lennon
Julian Marley
Kanye West
Kings of Leon
Led Zeppelin
Linkin Park
Lupe Fiasco
Metallica
Mos Def
Murder by Death
Muse
Mute Math
Nine Inch Nails
The Offspring
Paramore (fuck you >:[)
Pearl Jam
A Perfect Circle
Pinback
The Pineapple Thief
Pink Floyd
Porcupine Tree
Puscifer
Queen
Radiohead
Red
Red Hot Chili Peppers
R.E.M
Rogue Wave
The Ruse
Rush
Scars on Broadway
Seether
Shinedown
Six Gun Lullaby
Skindred
Soundgarden
The Strokes
Sublime
Taproot
Tom Petty
Tool
Voltaire
Weezer
Wilco
Yeasayer
8 Red Eyes
10 Years
32 Leaves
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Daddy

Geno

Quote from: RDX on June 09, 2009, 09:54:19 PM
why do so many of you listen to lil wayne? >.<
Because they're horrible people
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

l a c e y

Quote from: Wrench on June 09, 2009, 09:34:08 PM

I have the song do you know your enemy or whatever. It's one of their five decent songs.

Geno

Quote from: laylay on June 10, 2009, 11:23:48 AM
I have the song do you know your enemy or whatever. It's one of their five decent songs.

HOLY SHIT LACEY THAT'S ONE OF THE WORST GAH

Wrench

Quote from: laylay on June 10, 2009, 11:23:48 AM

It's not a bad song at all, but OH GOD IS IT REPETITIVE

Hiro

Quote from: Wrench on June 10, 2009, 11:27:10 AM
That, and it's pretty generic-sounding.  hocuspocus;

Geno

Quote from: Wrench on June 10, 2009, 11:27:10 AM
I honestly can't stand it

l a c e y

So it's decent. Plus if it helps any it's only got a couple plays on the POD.

Geno

Quote from: laylay on June 10, 2009, 11:30:18 AM
So it's decent. Plus if it helps any it's only got a couple plays on the POD.
LACEY LISTEN TO SOME GOOD GREEN DAY SONGS

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYUentjKkpo[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls3vvDGoDQU[/youtube]

Daddy

Geno

Go Up