September 23, 2024, 02:21:43 AM

1,531,320 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Sam & Max

Started by The artist formally known, March 05, 2008, 02:22:06 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The artist formally known

So we've never discussed Sam & Max, where do I start?

I want to play these games, I don't care how old. I'm getting some Birthday money so hopefully soon I can start on getting my Sam & Max up to date because I've never played one of the games.

Loved Psychonauts so want to explore more of this guy's work.

Geno

Get Episodes 1,2&3 collection. Then get the next set after you beat those.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Quote from: Genocyde on March 05, 2008, 11:23:05 AM
Get Episodes 1,2&3 collection. Then get the next set after you beat those.
Isn't there a "Sam & Max Season One" collection? Also I heard they're coming to the Wii just today. What exactly is that?

Geno

Quote from: reefer on March 05, 2008, 10:00:43 PM
Also I heard they're coming to the Wii just today. What exactly is that?
Haven't heard anything about that. That would be badass.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Quote from: Genocyde on March 05, 2008, 10:19:54 PM
Haven't heard anything about that. That would be badass.
I heard it on X-play but can't seem to find anything about it.

I know Telltale wanted to have it on the Wii but that doesn't make it so.

Geno

Quote from: reefer on March 05, 2008, 10:23:58 PM
I heard it on X-play but can't seem to find anything about it.
How can you watch X-play. It's just unbearable for me now that they stopped reviewing games.

Quote from: Genocyde on March 05, 2008, 11:04:01 PM
How can you watch X-play. It's just unbearable for me now that they stopped reviewing games.
I watch it like once a year and I was messing with my mtg deck while watching it. Playtesting my deck on myself

Geno

Quote from: reefer on March 05, 2008, 11:08:08 PM
I watch it like once a year and I was messing with my mtg deck while watching it. Playtesting my deck on myself
o ok  goonish

Trini

Quote from: Genocyde on March 05, 2008, 11:04:01 PM

THEY STOPPED REVIEWING?

wtf
[CENTER][/center]

ncba93ivyase

I remember liking the cartoon as a kid and I've always wanted to try the games.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Geno

Quote from: Trini on March 06, 2008, 11:52:01 AM
THEY STOPPED REVIEWING?

wtf
"TODAY ON X-PLAY! WE HAVE AN EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH A GUY WHO WORKS AT SONY!"
"TODAY ON X-PLAY! WE TELL PEOPLE ABOUT STUFF RELATED TO VIDEO GAMES THAT NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT!"

Quote from: Genocyde on March 06, 2008, 10:14:26 PM
"TODAY ON X-PLAY! WE HAVE AN EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH A GUY WHO WORKS AT SONY!"
"TODAY ON X-PLAY! WE TELL PEOPLE ABOUT STUFF RELATED TO VIDEO GAMES THAT NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT!"
Yes they review, just usually 1 review per show and the rest is the above quote bullshit.

Go Up