September 23, 2024, 02:21:31 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

BRAWL - Anyone wait out from midnight release?

Started by NOA_Haunted, March 09, 2008, 06:27:44 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

NOA_Haunted

March 09, 2008, 06:27:44 PM Last Edit: March 10, 2008, 01:19:47 AM by reefer
 I did with friends sat outside from 9-10 then Gamestop had a brawl tournament but if you weren't in it you had to sit outside and I was getting the game so I left and sat at my friends house for 2 hours till he came back with Brawl.

Sam

I was there at 12 noon, first in line.

The line got to about 150 people.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

YPrrrr

Quote from: samsam on March 09, 2008, 06:49:09 PM
I was there at 12 noon, first in line.

The line got to about 150 people.
When did the second person show up?

Commander Fuckass

I was there till 10:00pm-12am, I was probably 5th inline.

Our Gamestop wasn't one of the ones holding a tournament though, they just had a Melee tourney, the winner got a $25 giftcard and a first spot inline.

And I came home and played it for maybe 2 hours before I went to bed.
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

wawi

I got there at 9 p.m.

In the tournament, I came in 3rd and my friend came in 1st. Since he won, we got to wait inside for the rest of the waiting period. I'm lucky because it was so cold out  O_0

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Sam

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on March 09, 2008, 06:49:52 PM
When did the second person show up?

Same time as me, we went together. 3 and 4 came about 15 minutes later.

May I add that my gamestop failed to tell me, despite me bugging them for weeks about this, that there was a fucking sign up for the contest. and ON TOP OF THAT, they decided at the end that I could, but then I was under 18 and didn't have a guardian. Fuckers.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

YPrrrr

Quote from: samsam on March 10, 2008, 08:07:43 PM

May I add that my gamestop failed to tell me, despite me bugging them for weeks about this, that there was a fucking sign up for the contest. and ON TOP OF THAT, they decided at the end that I could, but then I was under 18 and didn't have a guardian. Fuckers.
Lol, typical gamestop caterpie;

C.Mongler

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on March 10, 2008, 08:11:22 PM
Lol, typical gamestop caterpie;

lol typical contest with prizes and lol typical laws of the USA

Full Metal Ryder

Quote from: samsam on March 10, 2008, 08:07:43 PM

aww poor sam cry;

The artist formally known

I did, just because I wanted to meet my friend at her work after though I preoredered. It was worth it because I got to talk to some fellow Nintendo faggots.

Actually quite fun to talk to people as nerdy as I am about video games.

Squirtlejazz

I didn't go, but I was at a friend's house when his mom went to pick it up for all of us.
There was like 12 of us, 3 Wiis, and 3 copies of Brawl.
iSnake

Go Up