September 29, 2024, 04:30:10 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Question..

Started by Corbin, March 01, 2008, 02:01:46 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

Quote from: Corbin on March 01, 2008, 02:49:36 PM
I see...well, what is the active user/semi-active user ratio?

We have around 50 users who post "regularly," so to speak, and about 30 of which come here every day or at least almost every day.

Back when we had the roleplay board, some of the users were different ones, but the amount of them was basically the same.

But it's not like there are actual statistics for this.

Nyerp

Quote from: Elep on March 01, 2008, 02:49:12 PM
yes i did i haxxed duh

* Nyerp summons Jesus and uses THE POWER OF GOD to rape your white ass
:|

Pele

Quote from: Nyerp on March 01, 2008, 02:51:58 PM
* Nyerp summons Jesus and uses THE POWER OF GOD to rape your white ass
:|

Jesus was a real person, but nothing special, besides someone of great intelligence for his time.

Corbin

Quote from: Elep on March 01, 2008, 02:50:33 PM
do you honestly think he has these stats and shit memorized? christ
Do you honestly think I give a damn what an insolent asshole such as yourself thinks when you continue to mock, however indirectly, what I asked about?

@ Kazarus: Alright. Danke. It's still worth a shot though...might even help a bit <<

Nyerp

Quote from: Elep on March 01, 2008, 02:52:36 PM
Jesus was a real person, but nothing special, besides someone of great intelligence for his time.

pics or it didn't happen

Pele

Quote from: Corbin on March 01, 2008, 02:53:16 PM
Do you honestly think I give a damn what an insolent asshole such as yourself thinks when you continue to mock, however indirectly, what I asked about?

@ Kazarus: Alright. Danke. It's still worth a shot though...might even help a bit <<

Fucking smooth, insult a senior member of the forum you're seeking partnership with, not to mention one of JMV's niggas.

Jackass.

YPrrrr

Easy everyone, calm down...

Pele

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on March 01, 2008, 02:56:19 PM
Easy everyone, calm down...

um excuse me you insolent fool blah blah blah i sit on the computer all day and pretend i'm someone else blah blah blah

wait, no i dont

Corbin

Quote from: Elep on March 01, 2008, 02:55:16 PM
Fucking smooth, insult a senior member of the forum you're seeking partnership with, not to mention one of JMV's niggas.

Jackass.
Yeah, way to abuse power by thinking me, a lowly member, as perfect for insults and mockery. Senior member or not, I don't appreciate the insolence. There's something called respect. When you give me such, I will return it. Until then, I will insult at will. Afterall, they are just words, it is my right to "speak" them, and you're the one who "listened". o.q

YPrrrr

Quote from: Elep on March 01, 2008, 02:57:08 PM
um excuse me you insolent fool blah blah blah i sit on the computer all day and pretend i'm someone else blah blah blah

wait, no i dont
Does Rutgers play basketball today?

Placebo Headwound

Locked because all questions have been answered and I don't feel like watching you two bitch at each other anymore.

Daddy

I heard my name. spam;

I also responded to your PM.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Kazarus on March 01, 2008, 02:40:03 PM
I really highly doubt that your idea would go over smoothly with the rest of the administration. I personally don't care if we're affiliated with your site, but I doubt Lawlz, JMV, or Bassir would go for that. Snorkel probably wouldn't either, but he probably wouldn't even know, considering he's not here more than an hour or two every other day.

I also really doubt you'd get more than maybe one interested Boyager to join, because we're not really the role-playing type unless we're just messing around, which usually ends in us mocking role-players.
I really don't care since I honestly have no control over anything.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Go Up