September 25, 2024, 10:25:01 AM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

WEIRD THINGS THAT HAPPEN IN TF2.

Started by ncba93ivyase, February 19, 2008, 04:20:39 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Just about 40 minutes ago, I joined a game as a scout just to scout out the lands and see whate veryone was doing. I got shot almost immediately by a sentry gun, and it said "Well done, just survived longer as a scout than your previous record." I thought "what the hell?" I suppose it had been 18 hours since I last played on that server, because I apparently was just standing around for that long. Now I have 36 hours logged in as a scout, half of which I wasn't even playing.

Also, yesterday I apparently healed more as a spy than my revious record and got 538. I touched no medpacks and I certainly didn't have a medigun.

I got five straight kills as a spy with my magnum, but all five were awarded to a demoman that was nowhere near me and had no stickies in the vicinity.

I got about three kills yesterday just by healing a soldier. Maybe healing a player as they make a kill is viewed as assisting in a kill, but I don't know.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Geno

I was up against a whole team of spies once.

That's about it.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

Once my whole team just gave up and we all turned into pryos and went to the middle of the bridge in 2fort and had a rock concert with our axes.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Geno. on February 19, 2008, 08:27:17 AM
I was up against a whole team of spies once.

That's about it.
We once played as a whole team of medics (that's 16 medics) and captured all control points in gravelpit.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

UnagiPower

Quote from: Lawlz on February 19, 2008, 01:15:11 PM
We once played as a whole team of medics (that's 16 medics) and captured all control points in gravelpit.

FUCKING AWESOME LOL

Go Up