July 04, 2024, 03:28:42 PM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I have tickets to see Radiohead live

Started by C.Mongler, February 16, 2008, 10:51:25 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

Oh god I can not wait I am going to cum my pants when I see Mr. Thom Yorke.

Selkie

oh fuck you I hate you   myface;

gonk;  gonk;  gonk;  gonk;  gonk;

Hopefully I will see them in NYC soon.

C.Mongler

I have Pit tickets so I'm going to get fucking crushed if they sing 2+2=5. I'm not good in mosh pits. Also I could sell my ticket on ebay for 200 dollars more than I payed for it.

Selkie

Quote from: C.Mongler on February 16, 2008, 12:59:07 PM
I have Pit tickets so I'm going to get fucking crushed if they sing 2+2=5. I'm not good in mosh pits. Also I could sell my ticket on ebay for 200 dollars more than I payed for it.

lol good luck in there

Also, if they play Optimistic can you record it and upload it for me  :3

sans culottes

I listen to Radiohead when I need something to make me fall asleep.
I support BUSH

Selkie

Quote from: Co-Z on February 16, 2008, 01:44:52 PM
I listen to Radiohead when I need something to make me fall asleep.

is that a crack at them?  baddood;

Because I absolutely love their music, and also like sleeping to it literally.

sans culottes

I don't hate them, but their music is fucking boring.

Like, Paranoid Android. As Yorke sings in this queer voice, they play a soft tune. And it's like "Can you get to the point where you get heavy again goddammit?". Then they get heavy and it's like "Coo'". But then they go back to the boring part and keep it that way for three minutes.

Songs need boring parts to build it up so the good part is even better. But Radiohead overdoes it.
I support BUSH

LINK2K9

February 16, 2008, 04:29:24 PM #7 Last Edit: February 16, 2008, 04:33:33 PM by LINK2K9
Eh. Ok Computer and The Bends are overrated, but good albums. Everything else has failed to capture my interest (though I have yet to listen to Hail To The Thief and Amnesiac).

lol lara lol

Selkie

Quote from: LINK2K9 on February 16, 2008, 04:29:24 PM
Ok Computer  overrated

cannot compute cannot compute

Also, Kid A doesn't hold your interest?

C.Mongler

ITT a bunch of fucking retarded faggots.

Enjoi ur medals

The Speaker Of Words

Radiohead is awesome.
I wish I could see them live.  befuddlement

LINK2K9

February 16, 2008, 11:18:14 PM #11 Last Edit: February 16, 2008, 11:21:39 PM by LINK2K9
Quote from: C.Mongler on February 16, 2008, 08:04:55 PM
ITT a bunch of fucking retarded faggots.

Enjoi ur medals

Quote from: Selkie on February 16, 2008, 06:34:39 PM
cannot compute cannot compute

Oh, bitter tears. I half expected one of you to say "buwt u dunt understend radiowhed" like some Radiohead fans I've spoken to. Overrated doesn't mean I think the album is bad, I think it's quite good, but it's not the best album of '97 as I've heard it called more then once.

For the record, I think it's very much impressive that Radiohead can continually change their sound and still hold a strong fanbase though I think they gain a little too much leeway from both their fans and critics. But again, that's just my opinion.

lol lara lol

Houdini

I'd like to see them, but not in a big arena.They're the kind of band that's only worth seeing in a relatively small venue.

C.Mongler

Quote from: Houdini on February 16, 2008, 11:48:08 PM
I'd like to see them, but not in a big arena.They're the kind of band that's only worth seeing in a relatively small venue.

This is true but if they played a small venue there's no way I'd have gotten tickets.

Andrew1911

I have the opportunity to buy tickets but I am not that much of a fan for them. Unless I have a friend who really wants to see them, I'm not going to go.

Go Up