October 03, 2024, 02:11:44 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What do you collect?

Started by Samus Aran, February 11, 2008, 01:01:26 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Squirtlejazz

Beanie Babies. At least when I was younger.
iSnake

Samus Aran

Quote from: Squirtlejazz on February 11, 2008, 07:06:16 PM
Beanie Babies. At least when I was younger.

I did too. Most of them were given to my sisters, some of them are in a box in my closet, and all the valuable bear ones are set up against a wall in my room in plastic cases.

Squirtlejazz

Quote from: Kaz on February 11, 2008, 07:07:13 PM
I did too. Most of them were given to my sisters, some of them are in a box in my closet, and all the valuable bear ones are set up against a wall in my room in plastic cases.
My mom made me a barn thing out of a copy paper box. It was awesome!
iSnake

Albel The Wicked

Quote from: Kaz on February 11, 2008, 04:32:14 PM
Um...most people don't exactly center their lives around collecting things. I collect vinyls but I could care less if someone thinks that's particularly interesting or not. It's not like vinyls are my life and that's all I have going for me.

You'll find that most people have a collection of at least something, whether that person is interesting or not.
I still think its boring.

Samus Aran

C.Mongler

I collected Beanie Babies up until I was like 13  :(

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Tomboh on February 11, 2008, 04:24:54 PM
used condoms
i have one i used righnow, and one i found at a park last summer. want them?

also, your banner below your name tag, luigi is my favorite character
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

The artist formally known

Quote from: Snorkel on February 11, 2008, 04:23:18 PM
Vintage Apple and Mac computers. They come and go a lot, as I profit from trading them, but I've built a massive library of photographs of almost every consumer computer Apple produced between the Apple ][ and Mac Performa. I think the only things I've yet to lay hands on are an Apple ][ Plus, and I'm picking up one of those next week. I've also never owned an Apple Lisa/XL or Apple I, obviously.
I have an Apple ][ plus in my room, looking at my little baby right now. The oldest electronic I own.  wub;

I collect boxes of cool things, video games mostly but I have a few boxes like my prized Taco Bell Big Bell Box meal box. So fucking awesome.

me003

You say I can't say video games, but I actually collect them. I have325 games. A lot that I've never played.

That's about the only thing I collect. Maybe I could say hats, because I always seem to buy a new one, and now I have like 11.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

The artist formally known

Quote from: MethreE on February 12, 2008, 12:46:15 AM
You say I can't say video games, but I actually collect them. I have325 games. A lot that I've never played.

That's about the only thing I collect. Maybe I could say hats, because I always seem to buy a new one, and now I have like 11.
I own 550+ video games last time I checked.

Go Up