October 03, 2024, 04:23:55 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Nigga got shot.

Started by me003, February 06, 2008, 10:47:37 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

me003

So I was in this dream where I was walking with my nigga. And we were going down the street, and we saw some people and they were like where's he going. He better not be trying to find Chris. (Chris was made in my mind, my friend I was with, is real) So I was like, ok. Because I knew my friend and Chris were trying to fight, so we kept walking and there was Chris and his boyz at the end of the block. I was like damn this is going to be a throwdown.
So my boy dropped his shit, and was like lets go, and they started fighting, then I just went to talk to Chris's friends because I didn't know them and didn't have a problem with them. They were all sitting in a convertable car, then I noticed they all had guns and I was like woah. So my boys beating Chris' ass when Chris whips out his own gun, and I was like WTF, so I jumped in and snagged it from Chris, and I was  like if I pull a trigger, those kids in the car will be sure to unload, so I just threw the gun behind me and was like, "that's fucked up and shit", but my boy picked up the gun and shot Chris. The kids then started unloading on my boy, and I was backing up like WOAH dont shoot, I didn't do shit. I wish I was a little more badass like, SHOOT ME NIGGA I DARE YOU, but i wasn't. So they were like it's cool dude don't worry. And so they started following me as I backed out of the court, and I started to run so they sent one of their kids to beat my ass. So now it was a chase and I was running, and I was like damn I got to get away. So then I stopped and started beating the shit out of the kid, and like had him on the ground going off on his face. And then I kept running.

Then I woke up.

RIP my nigga.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Go Up