June 30, 2024, 02:57:33 PM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Why don't you faggots listen to Rory Gallagher?

Started by Samus Aran, January 23, 2008, 09:50:37 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

January 23, 2008, 09:50:37 PM Last Edit: January 24, 2008, 05:11:02 PM by reefer
Yes, you people that like classic rock, I'm talking to you. I've never met anyone else who loves Rory Gallagher. I don't see why, either. He's one badass guitarist. His varying style is also very refreshing. I highly suggest checking out some of his stuff from his Deuce album.

wub;

LINK2K9

I've been meaning to get into him for the longest time.

lol lara lol

Samus Aran

Quote from: LINK2K9 on January 23, 2008, 10:53:26 PM
I've been meaning to get into him for the longest time.

Do you ever download music? If so, I demand you download "Used to Be," "Moonchild," "I'm Not Awake," or "Crest of a Wave."

Or all of them. :3

LINK2K9

lol lara lol

Samus Aran

Quote from: LINK2K9 on January 23, 2008, 10:59:36 PM
Torrent plz

I'd search for one, but I feel rather uncomfortable searching for music torrents and other illegal things like that while on my college connection.

y;

But seriously, if you want to look for a torrent yourself, look for one of his Deuce album, because it's my favorite of his.

LINK2K9

Quote from: Kaz on January 23, 2008, 11:04:30 PM
I'd search for one, but I feel rather uncomfortable searching for music torrents and other illegal things like that while on my college connection.

y;

But seriously, if you want to look for a torrent yourself, look for one of his Deuce album, because it's my favorite of his.

I got Live In Ireland going right now, can't find a good one for Deuce. I'll try to find some time to listen to it tomorrow, I've been obsessed with The Charlatans and they're taking up all my music time.

lol lara lol

Samus Aran

Quote from: LINK2K9 on January 23, 2008, 11:10:10 PM
I got Live In Ireland going right now, can't find a good one for Deuce. I'll try to find some time to listen to it tomorrow, I've been obsessed with The Charlatans and they're taking up all my music time.

okie

I've never listened to any of his live material, but he seems to be famous for live performances, so maybe it's good stuff.

LINK2K9

Quote from: Kaz on January 23, 2008, 11:13:01 PM
okie

I've never listened to any of his live material, but he seems to be famous for live performances, so maybe it's good stuff.

Yeah, whenever I go look for CDs I always see this boxset of his performances for some German TV show. Legendary, along with the Gray Whistle Test shows, at least from my understanding.

lol lara lol

sans culottes

RORY GALLAGHER SAYS ROAR

um gimme a song i'd probly like
I support BUSH

Samus Aran

Quote from: Co-Z on February 15, 2008, 07:31:02 PM
RORY GALLAGHER SAYS ROAR

um gimme a song i'd probly like

"Moonchild."

It should be relatively easy to find. Probably his most famous single.

sans culottes

Quote from: Kaz on February 15, 2008, 07:54:33 PM
"Moonchild."

It should be relatively easy to find. Probably his most famous single.

FUCKING AWESOME
I support BUSH

Go Up