June 30, 2024, 02:41:04 PM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Favorite shows right now?

Started by Geno, February 04, 2008, 10:20:35 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on February 05, 2008, 07:02:47 PM
The first season is tons better than the current one.
They spent too much time on that Mya/whatever his name is, thing and should have just wrapped that up in one episode with her meeting Sylar and Sylar killing her brother and him getting to Mohinder, but they dragged it out for months and the whole season went down the drain. The best part of the season was the whole "Clair's blood has restoration properties, deal.

But Mya obviously has something to do with the Shanti virus.  baddood;
I take back what I said about the second season being better though.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Geno

Quote from: reefer on February 05, 2008, 10:56:06 PM
FUTURAMA

After seeing every episode about 20 times it gets old.

Hopefully when those new episodes come out it will change that.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Houdini

Go Up