July 02, 2024, 09:24:37 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

lol @ flame barrier

Started by Feynman, April 18, 2007, 06:38:34 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

Quote from: Pele on April 19, 2007, 01:49:55 PM
Quote from: Eminem on April 19, 2007, 01:48:31 PM
Quote from: Andrew1911 on April 19, 2007, 01:46:42 PM
Crag, Dances with Wolves is more interesting than your boring AIM conversations.

Crag, Performing a Windows Reinstallation is more interesting than your boring movies.

Nice wun. burned;

Nice one? No...not really, because he's mostly wrong. I'm pretty sure most people would rather watch a good movie than do a Windows reinstallation...

Feynman

Quote from: Kaz on April 19, 2007, 01:52:10 PM
Nice one? No...not really, because he's mostly wrong. I'm pretty sure most people would rather watch a good movie than do a Windows reinstallation...

I was talking about those 80's movies. I don't watch movies. I haven't been to a movie theater since August. The only time I feel like going is when I actually want to watch the movie, or if my friends want to go. I don't watch these "funney comediiz" unless I was waiting for it. The next movie I'm going to see is Spider-Man and that's it, I'm not going to a movie theater for another half-a-year. Even though I have HBO, and I never even go to that channel.

Ricky

Samus Aran

Quote from: Eminem on April 19, 2007, 01:59:33 PM
Quote from: Kaz on April 19, 2007, 01:52:10 PM

I was talking about those 80's movies. I don't watch movies. I haven't been to a movie theater since August. The only time I feel like going is when I actually want to watch the movie, or if my friends want to go. I don't watch these "funney comediiz" unless I was waiting for it. The next movie I'm going to see is Spider-Man and that's it, I'm not going to a movie theater for another half-a-year. Even though I have HBO, and I never even go to that channel.

BOLDED ALLOWS FOR YOU AND A FEW OTHER EXCEPTIONS.  magician;

Feynman

Quote from: Ricky on April 19, 2007, 02:00:37 PM
thread sucks

Thread now about movies.

Quote from: Kaz on April 19, 2007, 02:01:06 PM
BOLDED ALLOWS FOR YOU AND A FEW OTHER EXCEPTIONS.  magician;

na, evry1 wud wach a windoze instalatin :|

Go Up