October 05, 2024, 03:45:16 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Certain songs affect dreaming pattern?

Started by Selkie, December 19, 2007, 06:10:45 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Selkie

K so when I listen to specific song while I fall asleep, I seem to have dreams with he same context whenever I fall asleep to the song.

For ex: whenever I listen to Day of the Baphomets before I pass out, I end up dreaming about this bodacious girl in my grade.

Anyone have similar story?

Infel

I always listen to music without lyrics, and it messes with my dreams. I fell asleep with the mot hardcore music on, and I dreamt I was in a post-apocalyptic wasteland.

Selkie

Quote from: KT on December 19, 2007, 06:11:38 PM
I always listen to music without lyrics, and it messes with my dreams. I fell asleep with the mot hardcore music on, and I dreamt I was in a post-apocalyptic wasteland.

interesting  befuddlement

Also, whenever I wake up to a certain song, after only being asleep for a short time (like a few minutes) at night, I have a strange love for that song or that part of the song, like, it sounds more beautiful or something  psyduck;

sans culottes

I once listened to the Dark Side of the Moon before I went to sleep.

That is one wild experience that I don't ever intend to go through again.
I support BUSH

Garahe

Holy shit guys.

I'm gonna listen to Aphex Twin before I sleep one of these days.
HOLY COW I'M TOTALLY GOING SO FAST-AW FUCK

Samus Aran

I listened to some trance stuff one night while dozing off and I must say it had a rather strange effect on my dream. Not only did similar stuff play during the dream, but the dream was like some cheesy attempt at a music video being "trippy."

Houdini

Quote from: Qualanx on January 03, 2008, 08:33:33 PM
Holy shit guys.

I'm gonna listen to Aphex Twin before I sleep one of these days.
I tried that. My dreams that night were unremarkable, but I was listening to one of his ambient albums. Maybe something will happen if I try listening to some of his crazier stuff before bed.

ncba93ivyase

I tried listening to music when I went to sleep.

I slept through the whole night without a single dream.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Go Up