October 22, 2024, 10:34:10 AM

1,531,338 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

You know what our problem is?

Started by ncba93ivyase, December 26, 2007, 11:06:29 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

Uh, okay, thanks for basically restating something I've said countless times in the past.

Yes, I've always been open to letting in basically anyone, no matter how retarded they may be. If they can step up and become a real Boyager, that's great. If not, oh well. No sense in not giving them all a chance.

Snorkel

Quote from: Kaz on December 26, 2007, 12:54:39 PM
Uh, okay, thanks for basically restating something I've said countless times in the past.

Yes, I've always been open to letting in basically anyone, no matter how retarded they may be. If they can step up and become a real Boyager, that's great. If not, oh well. No sense in not giving them all a chance.

The problem is that Lawlz, JMV, Ω whqt the fuck an omega symbol where did that come from

The problem is that Lawlz and JMV, among others, seem to have extremely high standards of who gets to be a "real Boyager", and proceed to ridicule and ban anyone they feel necessary out of the place. And then they go and say we're not really gaining new users.  befuddlement

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Valentrinne on December 26, 2007, 01:05:41 PM
The problem is that Lawlz, JMV, Ω whqt the fuck an omega symbol where did that come from

The problem is that Lawlz and JMV, among others, seem to have extremely high standards of who gets to be a "real Boyager", and proceed to ridicule and ban anyone they feel necessary out of the place. And then they go and say we're not really gaining new users.  befuddlement

Um, I normally repeal bans that are already in place. I only ban a person if they consistently piss me off intentionally, or they're some Outsider that thinks they can come in and say "rofl ur dix |:" and be a god of some sorts.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Samus Aran

Quote from: Lawlz on December 26, 2007, 01:36:22 PM
Um, I normally repeal bans that are already in place. I only ban a person if they consistently piss me off intentionally, or they're some Outsider that thinks they can come in and say "rofl ur dix |:" and be a god of some sorts.

So in other words, people like Cfalcon and Felt who think they can consistently get away with bullshit because they're "well-known."

Also, there's the intro board problem. Though it's not as bad as it was, we still have some of our users ridiculing members as soon as they sign up. I've had to delete some of V's posts in the intro board because of that.

Other than that, the only real problem is that NONE OF THEM ARE JOINING IN THE FIRST PLACE.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Kaz on December 26, 2007, 02:10:26 PM
So in other words, people like Cfalcon and Felt who think they can consistently get away with bullshit because they're "well-known."

Also, there's the intro board problem. Though it's not as bad as it was, we still have some of our users ridiculing members as soon as they sign up. I've had to delete some of V's posts in the intro board because of that.

Other than that, the only real problem is that NONE OF THEM ARE JOINING IN THE FIRST PLACE.
Yes, exactly like CFalcon. Joeinc is bearable because his posts are humorous at times and there are occasions when he can make something that may have some discussion value.

And I still don't really see the purpose of the Intro board aside from giving us the appearance of having more boards for things.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Quote from: Doc at the Radar Station on December 26, 2007, 11:58:09 AM
That is a very original and well-phrased idea that has not ever been proposed in the past.
Now that's sarcasm.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Lawlz on December 26, 2007, 02:13:23 PM
And I still don't really see the purpose of the Intro board aside from giving us the appearance of having more boards for things.

The only real reason I see is to direct a little activity away from The Lobby and into another board. It's certainly nto a necessary board. If you really want to get rid of it, ask the other Admins.

rreeppttaarr

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Houdini

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

mariofreak

you do know that this was all i did when i actually worked on this site and looking at the posts from may-august it obviously worked

psyduck;

Daddy

Then get off your ass and actually recruit members instead of leaving it up to me.

CHAOS66

Why do people keep posting the same idea?

Feynman

The real challenge is getting these people.

Go Up