October 24, 2024, 11:27:26 PM

1,531,340 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

ITT foreign countries you want to visit one day.

Started by Lozal, December 24, 2007, 03:55:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

FAMY2

Quote from: Ronald Rollins on December 24, 2007, 05:50:20 PM
\(o_0)/
why?! :(

Civil unrest, drug dealers, kidnappings. Our neighbor is from Columbia and he won't go back now. Bad place to be.

Houdini

KonohaShinobi

Japan (FOR the "animu" shit, and other things), Canada (Never been, and  it gave us Jim Carrey and other joys so there must be something worthwhile up there), and England (Butt-Fucking-ham palace is pretty cook).

Tomboh

Houdini

Trini

December 24, 2007, 07:30:10 PM #20 Last Edit: December 24, 2007, 07:53:44 PM by Trini
Trinidad. It's where my mother was born.

And St. Lucia. It's where my father is from, and I only went there once when I was only a few months old.

I'd like to visit both, and more islands in the West Indies.
[CENTER][/center]

Snorkel

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Trini on December 24, 2007, 07:30:10 PM
Trinidad. It's where my mother was born.

And St. Lucia. It's where my father is from and I only went there once and I was only a few months old.

I'd like to revisit both, and more islands in the West Indies.

Trinidad= Trini/Trinisoul
St. Lucia= Lucianboy
meaty cocks

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Trini

[CENTER][/center]

Wrench

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: steal on December 24, 2007, 08:01:42 PM
I thought you hated Fire Emblem :|

There's actually a support conversation with him where one of the characters mistakes him for a girl, it's kind of funny. I forget who it was with though.
I beat the first one only because there weren't any other decent games at the time. It's still mind numbingly boring.

Daddy

Quote from: Valentrinne on December 24, 2007, 04:13:33 PM
France (which I'm visiting in the spring), Croatia (visiting my sister there this summer I think), Venice (same trip as Croatia, if it happens), Tibet, Sweden, Russia, and China.
Venice isn't a country.  befuddlement

Sweden, Italy, Japan

ME##

Russia-I'd probably go to Moscow and maybe Barnaul.
Canada-I really want to see Quebec.
Germany-Berlin and Munich.
France-Paris and Normandy.
Japan- -_-
Australia-I don't know what I'd do there yet.
New Zealand-Same.   

And I'd like to live in one of these countries when I'm older, not sure which one yet... I'm leaning to either Japan or Germany... Or maybe France.

Go Up