October 20, 2024, 04:41:15 PM

1,531,336 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

havE yoU eveR....>.....>.....>....

Started by Selkie, December 28, 2007, 06:30:16 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Selkie

Experienced that strange state when you are extremely tired, and are falling in and out of sleep, and you appear to be having very short little dreams while you're sleeping. They are just extremely strange, random images, and sometimes noises or flashes and then you wake up and you can't for the life of you remember what it just was.

We should name that. How about sblarmagramming

noodle_976

CHAOS66

Garahe

Ah, those are interesting when you hear something, then it morphs from coherent noise into somewhat of a song like "Grundleglamglamgrundleglinkgluuurrrrrn" and you wake up, and it's like 15 minutes later.
HOLY COW I'M TOTALLY GOING SO FAST-AW FUCK

Non Phixion

Yes, I get pissed when that happens and I start growling.
[move][/move]

Kalahari Inkantation

Classic

It usually happens to me if I'm uninterested in the current matter.

ncba93ivyase

Normally it involves me falling or seeing a train heading towards me, then I stomp my foot with such a force that it shatters the earth and I wake up.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Claquesous

Yes, that's happened to me, although I remember the dreams.

It was the time when my dog was sick with parvo. He was throwing up and had diarrhea all night. He was pretty bad off, so I slept in the living room with him to keep an eye on him. Ya know, make sure he didn't die while I was asleep. Well, it was pretty late, maybe five or six, and I kept falling asleep. I kept having dreams that connected to each other. Actually, I think the dream was a continuation of the last, sorta like how if you fall asleep, you can reenter your dream. Anyway, I was dreaming about Banjo Tooie. Some cave where there were some steps up to a pedestal in the middle with something on it. I woke up before I found out what it was though.

Also, the next day, my dog died.

Go Up