October 28, 2024, 07:23:51 AM

1,531,342 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

why must they make things so difficult :(

Started by Daddy, December 24, 2007, 08:14:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

Well my mom decided to pull a change of plans at the last minute.   Instead of my brother and I going home for Christmas and visiting her later in the day, we decided that we were going back to my aunt's house with her to stay the night and celebrate Christmas with her in the morning, and then with my Dad in the afternoon.

Apparently she wasn't going to be there tonight and was going to come tomorrow morning, which was a stupid idea.

I eventually found a solution:  I would come home tonight and spend the first half of the day with my Dad, and then go visit my mom and stay the night there.

it still is difficult because my sister wanted to visit my dad but my mom was like "bawwwwwww no"

Both of my parents tried making me feel guilty about what I chose and who I stayed with for tonight. :'(  I wish they would realize how difficult of a decision that is instead of forcing some one to choose and throwing in random interjections while trying to make the decision.

Houdini

I thought your dad was in jail or something.

Daddy

December 24, 2007, 08:24:33 PM #2 Last Edit: December 24, 2007, 08:27:37 PM by JMV290
Quote from: Doc at the Radar Station on December 24, 2007, 08:23:03 PM
I thought your dad was in jail or something.
oh yeah.  i've explained this before. http://valentrinne.com/boyah/index.php?topic=11086.0

usually when I say "My dad", I mean my step dad because he's the one who has raised me since the ass wipe walked out.

Go Up