September 30, 2024, 02:36:33 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

There's a rattlesnake up my butthole

Started by Walter, June 20, 2010, 05:41:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Walter

BlackDS

I am the eggman
I am the eggman
I am the walrus

[move]philip;[/move]

Walter

Well actually there is more to the story if anyone wants to hear it.

Andria

I wanna hear why there is a rattlesnake up your butt

Walter

Well I don't know why its up there. All I said was there is more to the story, and there is. It has rainbow colored scales and it bit me and now my butthole is swollen. :'(

I do know why there is a giraffe up my nose though. Wanna hear about that instead?

FAMY2

Or maybe we'll have some of what you are having.   n_n

Socks

Dear sire, I have an even bigger rattle snake up my asshole.

[spoiler]That is all. [/spoiler]

Andria

Quote from: Walter on June 20, 2010, 06:04:18 PM
Well I don't know why its up there. All I said was there is more to the story, and there is. It has rainbow colored scales and it bit me and now my butthole is swollen. :'(

I do know why there is a giraffe up my nose though. Wanna hear about that instead?

Sure. Tell us the story!

Walter

Quote from: Socks on June 20, 2010, 06:14:38 PM
Dear sire, I have an even bigger rattle snake up my asshole.

[spoiler]That is all. [/spoiler]

...Bullshit. There is no way that is possible. I've bred only the largest of rattle snakes for my butthole, you couldnt BUY a rattle snake this big and this rainbowie.

Socks

Oh it is possible, I've got quite a big asshole for accommodations. Furthermore, my rattlesnake is not simply purchased or merely bred for the purpose of butt ingestion. That is quite disturbing my friend. I, however, being a man of true passion for slithery things up my rectum, ventured deep into the crevices of the sweltering desert, and impressively capture my tasty rattlesnake. I then proceeded to perform the sacred butterfly ritual.

Walter

Quote from: Techo 1/2 on June 20, 2010, 06:16:14 PM
Sure. Tell us the story!

Okay. I will use a spoiler, this story isn't for the faint of heart.

[spoiler]I was on my mission to mars with my fellow astronaut, and astrophysicist, Michael Jackson when we came across the Red Amazon Forest. We were told there were hot alien amazon babes there but I didn't see anything of the sort. I'm starting to think they said that just to get me off my ass. Anyway, there were a shitload of deadly bubbleballs instead. Luckily Michael Jackson brought his potato laser to kick some ass.

We struggled through the pizza covered forest and we reached the very center where there was a giant gapping hole. We flew down to check this shit out because it looked cool and there was a giant giraffe and it was like LOL NOSE and then it ate me the end[/spoiler]

Thyme

I think I know what sound it's making:

[spoiler]vuvudood;[/spoiler]

Andria

Quote from: Walter on June 20, 2010, 06:24:30 PM
Okay. I will use a spoiler, this story isn't for the faint of heart.

[spoiler]I was on my mission to mars with my fellow astronaut, and astrophysicist, Michael Jackson when we came across the Red Amazon Forest. We were told there were hot alien amazon babes there but I didn't see anything of the sort. I'm starting to think they said that just to get me off my ass. Anyway, there were a shitload of deadly bubbleballs instead. Luckily Michael Jackson brought his potato laser to kick some ass.

We struggled through the pizza covered forest and we reached the very center where there was a giant gapping hole. We flew down to check this shit out because it looked cool and there was a giant giraffe and it was like LOL NOSE and then it ate me the end[/spoiler]

Omg how are you posting?  O_0 do giraffe stomachs have wifi cafes?

Walter

Quote from: Techo 1/2 on June 20, 2010, 08:04:18 PM
Omg how are you posting?  O_0 do giraffe stomachs have wifi cafes?

Oh jeez, do I need to explain the giraffe's digestion system too? >.<

Go Up