September 26, 2024, 03:54:33 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

best movies of the year

Started by Andrew1911, November 22, 2007, 01:16:21 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Cakes

Quote from: Andrew1911 on November 23, 2007, 05:29:42 PM
haha what a retard
Shut up just cause you don't like horror movies doesn't mean anyone else doesn't.

Andrew1911

Quote from: Cakes on November 23, 2007, 06:38:08 PM
Shut up just cause you don't like horror movies doesn't mean anyone else doesn't.

Actually, I like good movies. Those two horror movies just happen to be shitty horror movies. Stop being a retard, retard.

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Houdini

Quote from: Andrew1911 on November 23, 2007, 06:04:16 PM
:|

im watchin it tonight so it better not suck asshole
SPOILER: it sucks.

Cakes

Quote from: Andrew1911 on November 23, 2007, 07:02:35 PM
Actually, I like good movies. Those two horror movies just happen to be shitty horror movies. Stop being a retard, retard.
Shut the fuck up gtfo
Quote from: Kefka on November 23, 2007, 07:03:26 PM
American Gangster?  psyduck;
I agree this deserves to be there too

Cleotis Bean

This list makes for a massive sucking. I fails to witnessing comedic celloids suches as Epic Movie.

Houdini

Quote from: Cleotis Bean on November 23, 2007, 07:42:10 PM
This list makes for a massive sucking. I fails to witnessing comedic celloids suches as Epic Movie.
No comments from the peanut gallery, butt munch.

Cleotis Bean

Quote from: Sorbet on November 23, 2007, 07:43:30 PM
No comments from the peanut gallery, butt munch.

I am not much for the munching of the rear entrance but you seem be to anal mastural here.

Andrew1911

Quote from: Cakes on November 23, 2007, 07:41:03 PM
Shut the fuck up gtfoI agree this deserves to be there too

Excellent rebuttal, retard.

American Gangster is been there done that material. It shouldn't be near a top ten of the year list.

For curious minds, have many of the films on my list have you actually seen?

C.Mongler

Quote from: Cakes on November 23, 2007, 06:38:08 PM

Halloween can suck a huge nigger cock. Specifically V's, the man deserves it. Saw 4 is more of the same and that's not saying much.

Geno

The Simpsons movie?  gonk;

I agree with Rattatoullie though. We had to watch it in my 3D animation class. Great camera angles. Best pixar movie.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

UnagiPower

Damn it, I was going to watch The Darjeeling Limited, but by the time I remembered it was out the closest theater playing it was like 309482039 miles away. :'(

The artist formally known

Quote from: C.Mongler on November 23, 2007, 08:22:16 PM
Halloween can suck a huge nigger cock. Specifically V's, the man deserves it. Saw 4 is more of the same and that's not saying much.
I didn't get to watch Saw 4 in good quality but Saw 3 which I just watched recently was terrible and I wish it were never made. Saw 3 sucked dicks and Saw 4 looks like Saw 1 all over again

Selkie

Quote from: Cleotis Bean on November 23, 2007, 07:42:10 PM

holy fucking shit....

Go Up