September 20, 2024, 12:40:09 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Official Smash Bros. Discussion Thread

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, November 21, 2007, 03:12:09 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Trini

I heard Roy is pretty much one of the most hated FE lords ever in Japan. Is that true?  befuddlement
[CENTER][/center]

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Quote from: Trini on January 07, 2008, 03:50:16 PM
I heard Roy is pretty much one of the most hated FE lords ever in Japan. Is that true?  befuddlement
His game is actually the 3rd highest selling game in the series, he's not hated, just not popular.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: CONKER on January 07, 2008, 03:27:29 PM
Dr. Mario = Mario :|
Dr. Mario was stronger and shot pills. Sure he was a clone, but the clone was better than the actual character.

YPrrrr

Quote from: CONKER on January 07, 2008, 03:27:29 PM
Dr. Mario = Mario :|
Actually he was slightly slower, and hit slightly harder :||

Garahe

[move]I just thought I'd place my opinion that Sonic sucks in this thread pseudo;[/move]
HOLY COW I'M TOTALLY GOING SO FAST-AW FUCK

The Speaker Of Words

Did you notice that they updated the graphics on some of the stages?

JGE

RED ALLOY= FALCON CHARACTER MODEL

THE CAPTAIN IS BACK

greg400

January 07, 2008, 11:37:09 PM #322 Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 12:02:12 AM by MarioSonic44
YELLOW CHARACTER POSSIBLY ACWW CHARACTER WITH THE VIKING HAT? powerofone;
It could also be a Geolyte from Meteos though I suppose

fukken update rocks

[spoiler=Animal Crosser comparison]

[/spoiler]

KonohaShinobi

The co-op option is the best part of this update. Doing 15 minute mellee alone was brutal (Unless you used Donkey Kong's ground smash thing over and over again.)

I fucking love how everything (except Wifi battles [or are they? befuddlement]) is co-op. This game is sure to be thre greatest Smash Bros ever to grace a Nintendo system!
Quote from: Precursor on January 07, 2008, 11:32:00 PM

THE CAPTAIN IS BACK
I doubt it.
Quote from: MarioSonic44 on January 07, 2008, 11:37:09 PM
YELLOW CHARACTER POSSIBLY ACWW CHARACTER WITH THE VIKING HAT? powerofone;
It could also be a Geolyte from Meteos though I suppose

fukken update rocks

[spoiler=Animal Crosser comparison]

[/spoiler]

No. The Mellee thingies looked nothing like the characters in the game. I doubt they'd start dropping hints now.

Geno

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on January 08, 2008, 06:55:44 AM
No. The Mellee thingies looked nothing like the characters in the game. I doubt they'd start dropping hints now.
They did in the original smash bros.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Wrench

Quote from: Precursor on January 07, 2008, 11:32:00 PM

THE CAPTAIN IS BACK

FUCK YEAH

He?s not the leader or anything!

Leader = Captain

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

The co-op option is the best part of this update. Doing 15 minute mellee alone was brutal (Unless you used Donkey Kong's ground smash thing over and over again.)

I fucking love how everything (except Wifi battles [or are they? befuddlement]) is co-op. This game is sure to be thre greatest Smash Bros ever to grace a Nintendo system!No. The Mellee thingies looked nothing like the characters in the game. I doubt they'd start dropping hints now.
There are commercials showing two players playing online on one console, so team battles can be co-op.

The Speaker Of Words

I don't know if you noticed but the wire frames from Melee had the same movements and structure as Falcon/Ganondorf and Zelda.

Geno

Dawei just posted this on NSF

"On the 31st of October, a guy posted in a thread on smashboards saying he knew about the stage creator before it was announced, but he didn't think the information was credible, so he didn't say anything. But once he saw it on the dojo, he decided to reveal everything he knew. he said Wolf was in, Falco and Captain Falcon were returning, Ness was returning, Lucario was taking Mewtwo's place, and Final Destanation is it. Normally this would be easily dismissed as a rumor. But here is the kicker. In that post he also talked about an item called "dragoon". He said you had to collect three pieces, and then using crosshairs to aim, you would do a type of rush.

Some people might not believe it, but it is so amazingly accurate. The chances of predicting everything, including the crosshairs is very, very slim."
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: Sylar on January 08, 2008, 09:41:22 PM
Dawei just posted this on NSF

"On the 31st of October, a guy posted in a thread on smashboards saying he knew about the stage creator before it was announced, but he didn't think the information was credible, so he didn't say anything. But once he saw it on the dojo, he decided to reveal everything he knew. he said Wolf was in, Falco and Captain Falcon were returning, Ness was returning, Lucario was taking Mewtwo's place, and Final Destanation is it. Normally this would be easily dismissed as a rumor. But here is the kicker. In that post he also talked about an item called "dragoon". He said you had to collect three pieces, and then using crosshairs to aim, you would do a type of rush.

Some people might not believe it, but it is so amazingly accurate. The chances of predicting everything, including the crosshairs is very, very slim."

Hindsight is 20/20

Go Up