June 26, 2024, 06:47:29 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

hey lawlz learn blender yet

Started by guff, November 18, 2007, 05:40:49 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

guff

gimp;

anyways i've been working on a chess set for the last week or so, and this is where i'm at so far

pawn was by far the easiest, given that it's completely symmetrical across both the y and x axes
king was kind of hard because the method i used made it kind of hard to make the cross/crowny thingy

still got to do the bishop and knight, both of which will be difficult
already spent a total of several hours on attempts at a bishop, but the mouth thing is kind of hard to do so still looking for the best way to do that
knight i think i'll actually sculpt but i need more reference pictures first so if anyone with a camera and a chess set would like to get front, side, and top shots of the knight that would be cool

oh and if anyone's interested here's the wireframe stuff

dunno what happened to some of the wires but oh well the shaded model looks okay

ncba93ivyase

i was making gus and shit happened and i made a mistake and apparently undo takes you back to the basic cube and redo is like lol NO

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Daddy

Sam

1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

guff

Quote from: Lawlz on November 18, 2007, 05:43:24 PM
i was making gus and shit happened and i made a mistake and apparently undo takes you back to the basic cube and redo is like lol NO
you're retarded
and gus sucks

also the undos and redos in object mode are kind of sort of independent of those in edit mode so yeah watch out for that
Quote from: JMV290 on November 18, 2007, 05:43:30 PM
why
huh

unwelc0med

Quote from: Lawlz on November 18, 2007, 05:43:24 PM

lolwut

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Commodore Guff on November 18, 2007, 05:46:48 PM

and gus sucks
gus makes me think of a story about a ghost named gus that i read back in second grade it was a series and so booooooring

Quote from: Commodore Guff on November 18, 2007, 05:46:48 PMalso the undos and redos in object mode are kind of sort of independent of those in edit mode so yeah watch out for that
okay

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

bluaki

The crown thing for the king appears to be floating in the side-wireframe view psyduck;

guff

Quote from: bluaki on November 18, 2007, 07:21:52 PM
The crown thing for the king appears to be floating in the side-wireframe view psyduck;
yeah i kind of pointed that out in the last sentence of the original post

wasn't sure at first, but i think it's because there's multiple edges behind the one that should be displayed, so that messed it up
also a similar problem with the pawn and queen too

also do any of you assholes have some pictures yet god damn i need some reference pictures gimp;

Go Up