April 27, 2024, 01:04:03 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by reeper, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Samus Aran

ive been playing a ton of fire emblem awakening lately, glad i'm finally getting into this franchise and idk why i slept on it for so long. i also bought echoes. i'm gonna probably go all the way back and play the switch localized release of the og fire emblem next, and then echoes (since echoes is a side story to og fe). and then i will probably play fe3 after that, which i actually have on super famicom but obviously i'll play a fan translation.

i've been playing ys book 1 tonight, the chronicles+ version. pretty cool game so far.

also i ordered doom eternal and tlou2 finally lol

anyway i think i'm gonna play as many rpgs as possible this year in addition to just playing as many games as possible in general (still planning on going past 52 completed)

Samus Aran

im at nearly 80 hours in fe awakening because of doing reclassing and grinding my favorite units for new skills, plus grinding supports to make all these wackos get married and make kids, who themselves end up being ridiculously OP units

like the story for this game is nowhere near this long but i've been enjoying the hell out of doing as much as possible in it

Samus Aran

finished the story of fe awakening now. what a good fuckin game damn

now to finish getting the extra units i'm missing and possibly do like some of the free dlc maps and stuff

strongbad

Bought stardew valley on switch. think it'll be fun to play with the gf when the coop update comes out

Samus Aran

played through the SNES port of Bust-A-Move (Puzzle Bobble) today wrench;

silvertone

I beat Golden suns.  I am going to post a lot of screenshots here, perhaps. it was very satisfying to finish that game...

Thyme

silvertone

i beat minish cap and i dont think i rly liked that game. the minish are cool tho

silvertone

Quote from: strongbad on December 16, 2020, 08:07:08 PM
Quote from: strongbad on December 04, 2020, 08:34:48 AMi've always been interested in that game

bought the new shiren the wanderer switch port which should be fun
frick i need to play this

been very sucked into melee online and am eagerly awaiting my rectangle controller for the sake of my hands. also really excited about spelunky2 co-op
i just been wanting to play shiren for a long time now. but rn im playing chocobo dungeon [2]   maybe later this year ill get around to trying shiren out. also need to beat all the ff's i started as a kid and never beat (1,4,6,7,9,10 and crystal chronicles). ..

strongbad

Quote from: silvertone on February 09, 2021, 06:06:31 AM
Quote from: strongbad on December 16, 2020, 08:07:08 PM
Quote from: strongbad on December 04, 2020, 08:34:48 AMi've always been interested in that game

bought the new shiren the wanderer switch port which should be fun
frick i need to play this

been very sucked into melee online and am eagerly awaiting my rectangle controller for the sake of my hands. also really excited about spelunky2 co-op
i just been wanting to play shiren for a long time now. but rn im playing chocobo dungeon [2]   maybe later this year ill get around to trying shiren out. also need to beat all the ff's i started as a kid and never beat (1,4,6,7,9,10 and crystal chronicles). ..

shiren is fun but i still haven't sunk time into the new one lol. still on the todo list

Samus Aran

finished Ys I: Ancient Ys Vanished ~ Omen

i love the dumbass titles of the games in this series

anyway it was cool as hell, specifically i played the Chronicles+ version. really fun and simple, lightweight action jrpg. absurdly kickass music for such a simple game. looking forward to playing Ys II now.

silvertone

Quote from: Samus Aran on February 10, 2021, 05:30:24 AMfinished Ys I: Ancient Ys Vanished ~ Omen

anyway it was cool as hell, specifically i played the Chronicles+ version. really fun and simple, lightweight action jrpg. absurdly kickass music for such a simple game. looking forward to playing Ys II now.
based. ive been playing ys the oath of felghana (psp remake of the "true" third one). i love these games and i like that all the remakes lets you switch to older variants of the music.

TooB

Quote from: Samus Aran on February 10, 2021, 05:30:24 AMfinished Ys I: Ancient Ys Vanished ~ Omen

You're probably gonna have to go PC for many entries, or at least digital somehow, because physical copies are pretty absurdly priced now

and speaking of Ys, Ys 9 is awesome so far.

"MONSTRUM NOX"

Samus Aran

finished Touhou Luna Nights, great little metroidvania wrench;

Samus Aran

started the OG Fire Emblem

reminder that the localized version of this game, on the Switch eShop, is only available until the end of March for some stupid reason

Go Up