April 27, 2024, 02:30:32 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by reeper, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

famy

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 07, 2018, 10:51:23 PM
Quote from: famy on August 07, 2018, 10:49:44 PMbioshock lol

The original? befuddlement

how do you feel y/n
im using someone's ps3 and I'm kind of stuck here and needed to kill time lol I wanted either this or demons Souls but I couldn't justify spending $20 on a game I'll only play/have access to for a few days so I got bioshock

I beat it lol it was fun enough. I played infinite  when it was a ps+ free game and enjoyed it

don't let's

Quote from: bluaki on August 08, 2018, 01:07:57 AM
Quote from: don't let's on August 07, 2018, 03:00:02 PMThough I do want to get a wired xbox one controller just to have something normal to play certain pc games with.
Microsoft hasn't made wired controllers since 360. The newer Xbone controller for One S/X works fine with normal Bluetooth and you can treat it as wired with a microUSB cable.

Yeah but I wanted something cheaper and they did rep some third party wired controllers on the Xbox website. But they were only about $20 cheaper and had bad reviews so I might end up getting an official one anyway.

bluaki

Is there any clear distinction whether the four Mega Man Legacy Collection games are better on PS4 or Switch? Assuming a digital copy either way.

How do PS4 vs Switch Pro dpads compare for playing Mega Man games?
Does either platform really have notable emulation slowdown?
Any other differences?

TooB

Quote from: bluaki on August 08, 2018, 05:23:23 AMIs there any clear distinction whether the four Mega Man Legacy Collection games are better on PS4 or Switch? Assuming a digital copy either way.

How do PS4 vs Switch Pro dpads compare for playing Mega Man games?
Does either platform really have notable emulation slowdown?
Any other differences?

The things I've heard, but can't confirm for obvious reasons, is the switch versions have a bit more lag, and slowdown

Nyerp

i started mega man x3 and uhhh why does like every stage have the same enemies

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Nyerp on August 08, 2018, 12:59:40 AMlmao I thought u fell asleep or something

game was really good u should play it!

it is certainly on the list, and your showcasing of it has bumped it up a few notches nyandood;

Quote from: famy on August 08, 2018, 02:40:34 AM
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 07, 2018, 10:51:23 PM
Quote from: famy on August 07, 2018, 10:49:44 PMbioshock lol

The original? befuddlement

how do you feel y/n
yeah. im using someone's ps3 and I'm kind of stuck here and needed to kill time lol I wanted either this or demons Souls but I couldn't justify spending $20 on a game I'll only play/have access to for a few days so I got bioshock

I beat it lol it was fun enough. I played infinite  when it was a ps+ free game and enjoyed it

Which did you prefer? y/n

ClassicTyler

My friend got me Autismcraft and now I am genuinely concerned I may be autistic due to my need of perfection in the game.

famy

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 12, 2018, 02:55:26 PMWhich did you prefer? y/n
it's been a while since I played infinite lol I'm not sure
I think infinite????

Nyerp

beat god of war 3. SPOILERS: kratos murders millions and plunges the world into chaos but it's okay since he (magically) grows a conscience (but not really) at the last second of his murder rampage but wait it's revealed that it's actually his fault that the gods turned evil because of something he did in the first game BUT WAIT ignore that because athena was secretly evil the whole time!!! and look he's sacrificing himself (but not really) so that humanity can have the concept of hope (because that didn't exist before apparently)!!!!! feel bad for him!!!!!!!!

jesus christ, fuck this series

fun games tho

Hiro

I mean all of the original GoW games had a horrible story and shit characters, it was just all ridiculous shit for the sake of the fun gameplay

TooB

Nyerp

TooB

Nyerp

Quote from: Nyerp on August 10, 2018, 11:29:01 PMi started mega man x3 and uhhh why does like every stage have the same enemies
so apparently i'm locked out of getting the hyper chip and z-saber thanks to obscure, arbitrary bullshit

why change the upgrade system from the previous games? now i'm stuck with a shitty double dash and i can't do anything about it. what the fuck

TooB

Quote from: Nyerp on August 14, 2018, 02:47:38 PM
Quote from: Nyerp on August 10, 2018, 11:29:01 PMi started mega man x3 and uhhh why does like every stage have the same enemies
so apparently i'm locked out of getting the hyper chip and z-saber thanks to obscure, arbitrary bullshit

why change the upgrade system from the previous games? now i'm stuck with a shitty double dash and i can't do anything about it. what the fuck

They didn't really change it, they just added to it. The double dash you picked up was a bonus upgrade, one of 4. The gold armor is a secret bonus, as well as the z saber, which are akin to the hadouken and shoryuken of x1 and 2

Go Up