April 27, 2024, 07:30:25 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by reeper, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Hiro

can that dbz game come to switch pls
hell i just need a ps4 anyway, need to fucking play  last guardian and persona 5, both of which i own

TooB

So... who's gonna fight me in DB FighterZ friday?
Or Saturday

C.Mongler

i'll have it but i plan on starting with mon hun first

assuming i beat nier before friday lol

Nyerp

was kinda interested in playing mh world but it runs like utter ass on base ps4 so never mind then :\

TooB

Quote from: Nyerp on January 25, 2018, 05:19:40 PM
was kinda interested in playing mh world but it runs like utter ass on base ps4 so never mind then :\
what's utter ass? 30 fps, with a few dips here and there?

Nyerp

Quote from: Big Goop on January 25, 2018, 05:44:05 PM
Quote from: Nyerp on January 25, 2018, 05:19:40 PM
what's utter ass? 30 fps, with a few dips here and there?

my experience with the beta was anywhere from 20-40 fps, but it was mostly somewhere under 30. just distracting and unpleasant all around. and i'm all for a solid ~30 fps in games, but what i got was an inconsistent mess. mostly i'm mad that, like i feared, optimization for the base ps4 is now basically an "option" for devs with all real effort going towards the pro versions of their games, even though base ps4 is still being sold in stores. meanwhile i can switch over to a game like horizon zero dawn which looks good and runs at a pretty steady framerate. so what the fuck.

TooB

C.Mongler

Commander Fuckass

Monster Hunter World is hot fire holy god damn
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

TooB

Thyme

as a second language speaker:

can't "hot shit" be good in some contexts?

yo this mixtape is some hot shit

Samus Aran

usually only in the context of describing a person. and it's usually used to describe someone narcissistic tbh. can't say i ever hear it used any other way than "they probably think they're hot shit" etc.

strongbad

EDF 4.1 IS (STILL) THE SHIT!!!

Can't get over how good every class is. Finally got some good unlocks for the wing diver and she is fun as fuck. Wish more boyos played this fine game

TooB

Quote from: antmaster5000 on January 29, 2018, 12:19:38 PM
EDF 4.1 IS (STILL) THE SHIT!!!

Can't get over how good every class is. Finally got some good unlocks for the wing diver and she is fun as fuck. Wish more boyos played this fine game
THE POWER OF GOD

TooB

Quote from: Snowy on January 31, 2018, 08:44:55 PM
Dissidia NT is okay

I kinda like DBZF more
I would hope so
Tbh, this new Dissidia is barely even worth an "ok"

Go Up