June 25, 2024, 05:27:11 PM

1,531,273 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

Quote from: Commander Fuckass on June 29, 2014, 03:39:44 PM
Tfw your best soldier in XCOM: Enemy Unknown dies and you quit and start a new game.

[Hr]

Also what is actually in the Tomb Raider GOTY version compared to the regular
"Buy Tomb Raider GOTY Edition

Includes 22 items: Tomb Raider, Tomb Raider: Scavenger Scout, Tomb Raider: Shanty Town, Tomb Raider: Scavenger Executioner, Tomb Raider: Scavenger Bandit, Tomb Raider: Fisherman, Tomb Raider: Silverballer, Tomb Raider: Agency SPS 12, Tomb Raider: HX AP-15, Tomb Raider: JAGD P22G, Tomb Raider: M590 12ga, Tomb Raider: STG 58 Elite, Tomb Raider: Hunter Skin, Tomb Raider: Aviatrix Skin, Tomb Raider: Guerilla Skin, Tomb Raider: Mountaineer Skin, Tomb Raider: Caves and Cliffs Multiplayer Map Pack, Tomb Raider: Tomb of the Lost Adventurer, Tomb Raider: Shipwrecked Multiplayer Map Pack, Tomb Raider: 1939 Multiplayer Map Pack, Tomb Raider: Demolition Skin, Tomb Raider: Sure-Shot Skin "

don't let's

Quote from: y-i on June 29, 2014, 03:45:01 PM
Tfw your best soldier in XCOM: Enemy Unknown dies and you quit and start a new game.

[Hr]

"Buy Tomb Raider GOTY Edition

Includes 22 items: Tomb Raider, Tomb Raider: Scavenger Scout, Tomb Raider: Shanty Town, Tomb Raider: Scavenger Executioner, Tomb Raider: Scavenger Bandit, Tomb Raider: Fisherman, Tomb Raider: Silverballer, Tomb Raider: Agency SPS 12, Tomb Raider: HX AP-15, Tomb Raider: JAGD P22G, Tomb Raider: M590 12ga, Tomb Raider: STG 58 Elite, Tomb Raider: Hunter Skin, Tomb Raider: Aviatrix Skin, Tomb Raider: Guerilla Skin, Tomb Raider: Mountaineer Skin, Tomb Raider: Caves and Cliffs Multiplayer Map Pack, Tomb Raider: Tomb of the Lost Adventurer, Tomb Raider: Shipwrecked Multiplayer Map Pack, Tomb Raider: 1939 Multiplayer Map Pack, Tomb Raider: Demolition Skin, Tomb Raider: Sure-Shot Skin "
wth

strongbad

just bought divekick on steam
does anyone have/play it?

Kalahari Inkantation

June 29, 2014, 04:09:49 PM #14958 Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 04:14:39 PM by Tectron

useless additions to the multiplayer component that nobody played or wanted

i was so disappointed when i realized that tomb raider had not a shred of single-player dlc, especially considering that there are vast areas of the island map left [glow=black,2,300]uncharted[/glow] by the end of the game :(

Snowy

Quote from: y-i on June 29, 2014, 03:37:28 PM
Quote from: Snowy on June 29, 2014, 03:24:54 PM
You didn't gay Hueday 2? :(
I figured I got the first one at least, and I don't really play multiplayer FPS games much, so I had better ways to spend $10

Quote from: Snowy on June 29, 2014, 03:32:37 PM
More like Gone Homo
you know lawlz says this all the time right
oh okay.

He should, its a shitty game and doesn't deserve any of the praise it gets.

don't let's

Quote from: Tectron on June 29, 2014, 04:09:49 PM

i was so disappointed when i realized that tomb raider had not a shred of single-player dlc, especially considering that there are vast areas of the island map left [glow=black,2,300]uncharted[/glow] by the end of the game :(
[spoiler][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaJAwiKkGrk[/youtube][/spoiler]

silvertone

Hiro

played as much of the stanley parable as i could figure out and then some. very entertaining, thanks thyme wrench;

famy

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

strongbad

TooB

Quote from: Tectron on June 29, 2014, 04:09:49 PM

its got the tomb of the lost adventurer single player dlc, but its hardly worth it.
Its just one extra tomb that takes maybe 5 minutes

TooB

Also, i suppose the skins, at least a few of them, technically count as single player dlc, but its still stupid.

Kalahari Inkantation

TooB

Go Up