October 08, 2024, 12:24:17 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

DVD Recorder

Started by The artist formally known, October 13, 2007, 12:56:51 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The artist formally known

Say if I wanted to record me playing some shitty game, would a DVD Recorder work?

Infel

Quote from: reefer on October 13, 2007, 12:56:51 PM
Say if I wanted to record me playing some shitty game, would a DVD Recorder work?
I would think so, but it'd go

System > DVD Recorder > TV.

Infel

If you need DVD's, I could send you some.I don't think it'd be any different from the VCR, save it's on a disc now, not a black piece of plastic with some shitty tape inside that wrecks if you so much as sneeze in it's general direction.

I'd get a DVD recorder with a hard drive but thanks for the offer.

Do you get DVDs for free or are you generous?  powerofone;

guff

uh what are you talking about psyduck;

Feynman

Quote from: Commodore Guff on October 15, 2007, 05:14:52 PM
uh what are you talking about psyduck;

He wants to record him playing a video game directly from what is displayed on the screen rather than filming it using a video camera.

i think

guff

Quote from: Bassir C. on October 15, 2007, 05:20:21 PM
He wants to record him playing a video game directly from what is displayed on the screen rather than filming it using a video camera.

i think
so uh what does that have to do with dvd recorders

Feynman

Quote from: Commodore Guff on October 15, 2007, 05:21:10 PM
so uh what does that have to do with dvd recorders

he believes in such devices that connect to the television and allow him to burn to a dvd directly from what is displayed on the screen

guff

Quote from: Bassir C. on October 15, 2007, 05:25:57 PM
he believes in such devices that connect to the television and allow him to burn to a dvd directly from what is displayed on the screen
he's a fucking retard

Kingoftherings

Thats the purpose of a DVD recorder.  It does work, I do it all the time to burn stuff off my DVR onto a DVD.

guff

Quote from: Kingoftherings on October 15, 2007, 05:51:24 PM
Thats the purpose of a DVD recorder.  It does work, I do it all the time to burn stuff off my DVR onto a DVD.
i don't think you get it psyduck;

Kingoftherings

no, some have hard drives and they can be used somewhat like DVRs

Quote from: Commodore Guff on October 15, 2007, 05:38:48 PM
he's a fucking retard
actually you can use a DVD recorder

http://www.jr.com/JRProductPage.process?Product_Id=4192320&JRSource=googlebase.datafeed.PHI+DVDR3575H

HARD DRIVE HOLY SHIT. yeah ill be doing this

One Man Freak Show

Yeah, we have one.

Just plug your system into a different A/V port on your TV, put a DVD inside, and set it to record from whatever A/V port you have the system in.

Go Up