October 08, 2024, 04:21:26 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I was on Great Day Houston today.

Started by GingaNinja, October 23, 2007, 12:08:24 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

GingaNinja

Yup!  Got up at 5:30, drove downtown and was in the audience for Great Day Houston.  Great experience.  Lots of fun.  I was even on a 20 plug on the show advertising the theatre group I'm in, and my friend was taken from the audince for them to show people at home stuff you can buy from scream world. (They dressed him up like a zombie and put prostetics on his face)

Ever been on TV?

Samus Aran

No. My grandma was on that Antique Roadshow program once though. I don't watch it, but my mom mentioned the incident to me.

YPrrrr

Yes, I once was able to move to front row seats at a Penn State - Northwestern game, and the camera focused on me and my friend after Northwestern scored a touchdown (because we were the only happy people china; )

Title27GT

Well, yeah. We got some front row Yankee Tickets in June of this year and whenever a Right Handed Hitter was up you could clearly see the face of both me and my mother for the entire game.

Houdini

I flipped off a local news camera once.

V

Houdini

Quote from: Dante on October 23, 2007, 05:21:54 PM
you're such a badass houdini.  wub;
I know. It was almost as daring as the time I said "screw you" to a convenience store clerk.

Sam

I live on a really, really really really really small town. I know I've been on the local TV channel many many many many times, at least 100 of me dancing to the Pokemon Theme song saying I want Pokemon Diamond.

In a pirate outfit.

With a paper cutout of a girl named Margerie.

But I don't get the local access channel (satellite = win), so I dunno what I've been on lately.. usually school things, like the concerts and such.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Go Up