October 12, 2024, 10:24:53 AM

1,531,327 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

God is real

Started by NOA_Haunted, October 21, 2007, 09:56:12 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

YPrrrr

Quote from: JMV290 on October 21, 2007, 11:50:40 AM
Explain how wanting to beat the shit of out an intolerant, fanatical Christfag is irony.

If you wanted to go around preaching your misguided beliefs in a non-existent deity, then go ahead. But once you start lying about stuff and insulting other religions you've crossed the line which he clearly did here.

There is a difference between a Christian and a Christfag, with this dumbass being the purest Christfag to walk on the planet.
rofl. "once you start insulting other religions". THAT makes you want to beat the shit out of him?

You must have just woken up if you can't see the irony here

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: JMV290 on October 21, 2007, 11:47:44 AM

Either way he's censoring the comments so that they agree with him.
Ratings have been disabled for this video.

It's pretty obvious. caterpie;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: JMV290 on October 21, 2007, 11:53:48 AM
xxTheHaunted, you better be joking about buying what this guy says. I was beginning to think you weren't as retarded as people made you out to be.

There are far more convincing people out there who actually know what they are talking about.
You really think I made this thread for serious reasons?

NOA_Haunted

Title27GT

Quote from: JMV290 on October 21, 2007, 11:53:48 AM
xxTheHaunted, you better be joking about buying what this guy says. I was beginning to think you weren't as retarded as people made you out to be.

There are far more convincing people out there who actually know what they are talking about.
Just ban the christfag.

Daddy

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on October 21, 2007, 11:54:10 AM
rofl. "once you start insulting other religions". THAT makes you want to beat the shit out of him?

You must have just woken up if you can't see the irony here
That you're just as moronic as him?

If I lack a religion it is not possible for me to "put down other religions".  I might insult the followers, but I find all religions to be pointless and illogical.   

and that's not the same as calling one religion the work of Satan just to support ones own beliefs, like he's doing.

There is no irony here.   There is a difference between discrediting ALL religions with facts and just flaming a single religion that you know nothing about.

NOA_Haunted

That guy is scared you cant post comments until he reviews it first, so if you try to disprove him no one will see it.

YPrrrr

Quote from: JMV290 on October 21, 2007, 12:12:22 PM
That you're just as moronic as him?

If I lack a religion it is not possible for me to "put down other religions".  I might insult the followers, but I find all religions to be pointless and illogical.   

and that's not the same as calling one religion the work of Satan just to support ones own beliefs, like he's doing.

There is no irony here.   There is a difference between discrediting ALL religions with facts and just flaming a single religion that you know nothing about.
Um... okie thar JMV. If not ironic, it's at least hyocritical, so you just let it be whichever of the two you like.

Way to disprove all religions with your amazing facts btw. We're all really impressed.

Daddy

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on October 21, 2007, 12:21:12 PM
Um... okie thar JMV. If not ironic, it's at least hyocritical, so you just let it be whichever of the two you like.

Way to disprove all religions with your amazing facts btw. We're all really impressed.
It's neither ironic nor hypocritical. If you believe that, feel free to point out what makes it ironic or hypocritical.

And thanks, I work to make the world a better place.

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: JMV290 on October 21, 2007, 12:38:01 PM
It's neither ironic nor hypocritical. If you believe that, feel free to point out what makes it ironic or hypocritical.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAFOdKjJETg&mode=related&search=

Himu

There are many things where God is the only thing that fits.  And many things which arent logical to use God as an answer.  I prefer to stay out of these things, because it's just like debating where you go when you die.  Who knows?

YPrrrr

Quote from: Sorbet on October 21, 2007, 12:42:34 PM
There are many things where God is the only thing that fits.  And many things which arent logical to use God as an answer.  I prefer to stay out of these things, because it's just like debating where you go when you die.  Who knows?
JMV apparently

YPrrrr

Quote from: JMV290 on October 21, 2007, 12:38:01 PM

Um, because you make fun of religion all the time, but when someone else does it, it becomes offensive.

And no, being an atheist does not excuse you.

Daddy

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on October 21, 2007, 12:47:55 PM
Um, because you make fun of religion all the time, but when someone else does it, it becomes offensive.

And no, being an atheist does not excuse you.
Yet, I actually know what the religions really teach, and I don't lie about what the religions teach in order to spread hatred about such religions.

There is a difference between

"God doesn't exist lol"
and
"Islam is the work of Satan bcuz some ppl kill each other and they happen to be muslims"

YPrrrr

Quote from: JMV290 on October 21, 2007, 12:53:12 PM
Yet, I actually know what the religions really teach, and I don't lie about what the religions teach in order to spread hatred about such religions.

There is a difference between

"God doesn't exist lol"
and
"Islam is the work of Satan bcuz some ppl kill each other and they happen to be muslims"
Yes, you may have a general knowledge of what they teach, but for some reason you often choose to just be a dick about it rather than present your own beliefs as to why it's wrong. Not to mention that you refuse to accept those other's views even as just their opinion, and go out of your way to denounce their faith.

Go Up