October 14, 2024, 08:26:35 PM

1,531,331 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

HEY GUYS, GUESS WHAT I GOT

Started by Zack777, October 19, 2007, 08:29:32 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Zack777

My boss gave me an old laptop for free and its fucking sweet. Its a 99' Fijitsu LifeBook S Series.
Pics:
[spoiler]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2192/1646289956_13c1668ea6_b.jpg[/spoiler]

Its so fast and really REALLY small

Necro

You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is Necro

Kingoftherings

Zack777

Back when laptops where so small they had to use expansion bays to fit in all the ports  caterpie;

Necro

You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is Necro

Kingoftherings

Quote from: Baron-o-Beefdip on October 19, 2007, 08:32:47 PM
Actually, yes. There aren't any other topics. gonk;
All of a sudden, I care.   caterpie;

Samus Aran

I have an Intel employee version of the HP Omnibook under my bed. It was given to me for free by a relative I have who works for Intel in CA. It lasted about 6 years total, though technically it still runs perfectly. It's just that the screen hinges broke and eventually caused the screen to stop working altogether. I suppose I could make use of all the working parts in it, but I don't really feel like it.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: Rei Kazanami on October 19, 2007, 08:45:42 PM
I have an Intel employee version of the HP Omnibook under my bed. It was given to me for free by a relative I have who works for Intel in CA. It lasted about 6 years total, though technically it still runs perfectly. It's just that the screen hinges broke and eventually caused the screen to stop working altogether. I suppose I could make use of all the working parts in it, but I don't really feel like it.

Couldn't you get you're relative to fix it? Sure he/she doesn't directly manufacture the screen, but he's works at intel so shouldn't said relative be rich as hell?

Feynman

Samus Aran

Quote from: NotSid on October 19, 2007, 09:02:30 PM
Couldn't you get you're relative to fix it? Sure he/she doesn't directly manufacture the screen, but he's works at intel so shouldn't said relative be rich as hell?

...Intel doesn't manufacture that sort of hardware. Intel designs processors, flash memory, and several types of chipsets...maybe some other stuff like that. And I have a different laptop right now anyway, so I don't really care.

Plus, it can't be fixed by sending it into HP, because the warranty is long since gone, not to mention we're not technically the "real" owners of it.

Zack777

Quote from: Rei Kazanami on October 19, 2007, 09:05:44 PM
...Intel doesn't manufacture that sort of hardware. Intel designs processors, flash memory, and several types of chipsets...maybe some other stuff like that. And I have a different laptop right now anyway, so I don't really care.

Plus, it can't be fixed by sending it into HP, because the warranty is long since gone, not to mention we're not technically the "real" owners of it.

I would put a 3GHz Intel Pentium IIII, BUT I CAN'T FIND THE POSSESSOR. And I can't put a new wireless card in it because there is not enough room  emo;

Go Up