October 13, 2024, 10:17:25 PM

1,531,329 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

So, I went downtown

Started by Daddy, October 20, 2007, 05:51:30 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

I wanted food, so I went downtown, which is full of tourists (Salem + Halloween= Duh)   I got some pizza and popcorn.

There were some British street performers.  The guy made me lul a few times.   He told some guy to take his hands out of his pockets because it was a family show.  china;
He told everyone it's okay, the kids won't get that, and if they did "blame dad".

It was hilarious he was doing some street stuff and kept making jokes.

At the end he said "Please give us money so we can go back to England, if you don't we'll be stuck here. If that happens I might marry one of your daughters"  He paused for a minute and then said "Or I might marry your son. this is Massachusetts..... Don't laugh, you guys voted for it"

There was a group of 5 guys, and he looked at them and said "They say 1 out of 5 men are gay, so which one of you guys is it?"  He kept making the jokes and some mom took her kid and left and he turned around and yelled at her "Hey, you leaving with the kid.   All of the other kids will get to see the finale because their mothers love them"

He was the best Brit ever.

Necro

Oh god. That last part made me laugh pretty hard.
You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is Necro

Claquesous

hahaha haha

Were they really British, though? Maybe they were just trying to get money by saying they need money to get back.

Daddy

Quote from: Claquesous on October 20, 2007, 06:08:38 PM
hahaha haha

Were they really British, though? Maybe they were just trying to get money by saying they need money to get back.
Yeah.  They were just joking about the going home part though.   Earlier in the thing he was talking about going to different places around the world.

Title27GT

The town I lived in in Connecticut (Fairfield) was second in most alleged "witches" killed just behind Salem. Some friends of mine went to salem last year for halloween and said it was actually pretty dissapointing.

Daddy

Quote from: Jet Black Wii on October 20, 2007, 06:26:28 PM
The town I lived in in Connecticut (Fairfield) was second in most alleged "witches" killed just behind Salem. Some friends of mine went to salem last year for halloween and said it was actually pretty dissapointing.
Yeah, I think I told you about it before.  There were threats of a gang fight so security was tightened up and it sucked a lot.

Title27GT

Oh, that's why. Also new england is just pretty boring in general so I can't imagine it being very exciting any given year but I guess the whole Halloween atmosphere is pretty cool.

Necro

Quote from: Jet Black Wii on October 20, 2007, 06:33:32 PM
Oh, that's why. Also new england is just pretty boring in general so I can't imagine it being very exciting any given year but I guess the whole Halloween atmosphere is pretty cool.
I'd agree with you there.

Maybe it's just my mental capacity, but I can't hold the concepts "Modern" or "Fun" at the same time as thinking about New England.
You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is Necro

Sam

Quote from: Jet Black Wii on October 20, 2007, 06:26:28 PM

Really? I never knew that. >.>
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Title27GT

Ya

Even though I like to drive up to Boston once in a while it feels more like just a slightly large typical New English town, just doesn't have the fast-paced feel of New York

Go Up