September 28, 2024, 04:20:35 PM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

PROTIP: Never try sounding with a q-tip

Started by ncba93ivyase, October 11, 2007, 09:30:29 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The artist formally known

Quote from: Kazarus on October 12, 2007, 02:01:45 PM
Surgical purposes most of the time
I had a surgery once and they had to do that. Holy fuck I asked them if I could sleep during the insertion they didn't let me. GOD DAMN it hurts and it fucking feels weird as hell. Never again.

Feels as if your organs inside were a balloon and they were dragging a finger nail down it, like the sound it makes. I can't explain it but it's painful

Sam

Quote from: reefer on October 12, 2007, 03:18:31 PM
I had a surgery once and they had to do that. Holy fuck I asked them if I could sleep during the insertion they didn't let me. GOD DAMN it hurts and it fucking feels weird as hell. Never again.

Now taht I remember, they had a tape in sex ed where the guy did that to this buff black man. XD They were testing for STD's
They had the actuall insertion behind a curtain, but first the doctor showed the dude this REALLY long Q-Tip and told the dude he would insert it about 1 inch in. The guys face was funny there, first off. :3 He clearly was not pleased at this thought, and there was also some nervous laughter. The doctor used the description of "If you've ever gotten soap in the tip of your penis, it's the same stinging sensation."

Then when they actually did it, the guy was cringing in this hilarious way. XD

Meanwhile, the same Q-Tip (well, a new one, same kind) was inserted into the girl and of course she's just like "lalala, oh, you're done already?"

In other words, girls have it better than guys.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Quote from: Pinkkkkkkkkkkk on October 12, 2007, 03:26:15 PM
Now taht I remember, they had a tape in sex ed where the guy did that to this buff black man. XD They were testing for STD's
They had the actuall insertion behind a curtain, but first the doctor showed the dude this REALLY long Q-Tip and told the dude he would insert it about 1 inch in. The guys face was funny there, first off. :3 He clearly was not pleased at this thought, and there was also some nervous laughter. The doctor used the description of "If you've ever gotten soap in the tip of your penis, it's the same stinging sensation."

Then when they actually did it, the guy was cringing in this hilarious way. XD

Meanwhile, the same Q-Tip (well, a new one, same kind) was inserted into the girl and of course she's just like "lalala, oh, you're done already?"

In other words, girls have it better than guys.
HOLY SHIT OUCH THIS THREAD SUCKS

And when they do it to the girl, what hole do they put it in? Baby maker or the pee hole?

Sam

Quote from: reefer on October 12, 2007, 03:27:08 PM
HOLY SHIT OUCH THIS THREAD SUCKS

And when they do it to the girl, what hole do they put it in? Baby maker or the pee hole?

Eh, I'm going to have to assume baby-maker.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: reefer on October 12, 2007, 03:18:31 PM

Feels as if your organs inside were a balloon and they were dragging a finger nail down it, like the sound it makes. I can't explain it but it's painful
When I had surgery earlier this year, they told me they were going to do that unless I peed so I peed.

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on October 12, 2007, 03:35:25 PM
When I had surgery earlier this year, they told me they were going to do that unless I peed so I peed.
what the fuck if i had that option i'd pee my pants

Kalahari Inkantation

Samus Aran

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on October 12, 2007, 03:35:25 PM

oh god why did i lol so hard

did they hold a gun to your head?

Samus Aran

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on October 12, 2007, 03:02:41 PM
You are a faggit.

Explain how you came upon this brilliant deduction, because I'd love to hear it.

Go Up