April 27, 2024, 03:54:25 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Non-Smoking Areas

Started by Sam, October 12, 2007, 01:28:13 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Feynman

Quote from: samsam on November 24, 2007, 10:53:13 AM
Nobody has ever smoked in my house though, they always step out.

I'm sure if they did, you'd be the one in the ER.

Sam

Quote from: Bassir C. on November 24, 2007, 11:37:24 AM
I'm sure if they did, you'd be the one in the ER.

...I doubt it, but okay.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Zeta

I think buisnesses should be allowed to decide for themselves in this issue. Don't like it? Vote with your dollar and get out.

me003

Personally I hate the smell of cigarrette smoke. I have to put up with it when driving with my friends, and I'm in back seat and they're sitting right in front of me. I fucking hate it. Then my clothes smell like smoke and I have to go home. I immediately throw them into the wash.
I always have to open a window when riding in cars, and lately with this freezing weather it's been a pain.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Snorkel

Minnesota (or at least the whole Twin Cities area) passed a law a couple years ago banning smoking in all public buildings (except bars, I think). I actually just noticed that the other day... I was like, "Weird, I remember when they asked 'smoking or non-smoking?' at restaurants.

I definitely prefer my public establishments smoke-free, though.  caterpie;

rreeppttaarr

I have asthma, and many people in my family smoke, and even though I hate it, I don't mind when restaurants don't separate the smoking sections from the non-smoking sections. If I start feeling like I can't breathe well, I can just step outside or something.

But, I live in the south, so the law was passed, and I can breathe just fine.

Garahe

Its nice to enter a restaurant and not choke on the amount of cigarette smoke there is in the air.
HOLY COW I'M TOTALLY GOING SO FAST-AW FUCK

:atomsk:

i went to st. Louise over spring break and was surprised to find out that it's illegal to smoke inside anywhere. it was great! i can't stand cigarettes.

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

I cant really understand this site's infatuation with discussing ciggarettes as if they're the root of all evil.  If you dont like it, stay away from it.
Plus, being around someone who smokes occasionaly does not mean you'll die from second hand smoke.

It's kind of hilarious.

Daddy

Quote from: Boognish on April 15, 2008, 10:08:13 AM
If you dont like it, stay away from it.

Leading to the discussion of Non-Smoking Areas.

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

There's plenty of them around. It should be up to the establishment to decide whether or not they decide to ban or allow smokers.

sans culottes

If a restaurant or bar or w/e wants to allow smoking, let 'em do it. But mostly, public smoking shouldn't be allowed.
I support BUSH

Geno

Well I usually don't smoke in resturaunts so it really doesn't matter to me.

But I think that they should do something to get cigarette smoke away from children. Even though second-hand smoke isn't 100% proven we still shouldn't take that risk.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Go Up