October 14, 2024, 06:25:58 PM

1,531,331 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

APPLE JUICE RICE THAT SMELLS LIKE WEED AND SUBMARINES

Started by ncba93ivyase, October 10, 2007, 09:32:15 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Samus Aran

A test kicks my ass, I take a nap, Chelsea calls me, I try to study for my exam that's tomorrow only to realize that my asshole professor never posted what we were supposed to study online like he said he was going to.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Kazarus on October 10, 2007, 09:34:29 PM
A test kicks my ass, I take a nap, Chelsea calls me, I try to study for my exam that's tomorrow only to realize that my asshole professor never posted what we were supposed to study online like he said he was going to.
Then don't study. JUST KNOW IT. powerofone;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

JGE

I got sick at school today and went home early.

Turns out I just had to take a massive shit.

YPrrrr

I procrastinate writing an article for the newspaper and an English essay meaning tomorrow i will be extremely busy. Now I'm stressed out so I'm not going to bed which is exactly what i need

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: reefer on October 10, 2007, 09:48:17 PM
lawlz smoked weed today lol
No, I slept in until like 2, got a haircut, and played In The Hunt on my Sega Saturn.

Kalahari Inkantation

A wonderful-looking womin who I could've sworn hated me talked to me today. caterpie;

FullmetalGanon

i message'd the womin in my sig today and probably creeped the shits out of her.  caterpie;... emo;

Feynman

I went to school (i had lab so i was starving) and then ate at Subway after.

and tomorrow i'm not going to school

Himu

This guy I used to like is so fucking annoying... :'(
He kept butting into my conversations with my friends. argh;

[hedy]Zidone

Half of my classes had subs.

The other half had the teachers I like the least. edumacate;

Sam

I recorded a christmas CD then proceeded to walk through a lake.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Go Up