October 12, 2024, 04:23:21 PM

1,531,327 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Crowd Swipes Dying Man's Groceries

Started by One Man Freak Show, October 09, 2007, 01:28:53 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

YPrrrr

YPrrrr

TheDarkChief

What the fuck?

What if it was YOUR friend laying there on the ground with his groceries getting stolen? Jesus, this world is fucked.

YPrrrr

That's the problem with Di Giorno...

it's not delivery...

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: PHANTOM HOURGLASS on October 09, 2007, 02:51:08 PM
psyduck;
um killing someone for stealing groceries is heartless which is why i used your post

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Daddy

What the fuck? 

Even if he was dying and you guys use that to justify stealing his groceries, what about the guy who was helping? His bags were stolen too, and he was clearly alive.

YPrrrr

Quote from: JMV290 on October 09, 2007, 03:04:30 PM
What the fuck? 

Even if he was dying and you guys use that to justify stealing his groceries, what about the guy who was helping? His bags were stolen too, and he was clearly alive.
Like 2 people said it was ok... and 1 was Lawlz, and he doesnt count as a person

Tomboh

October 09, 2007, 03:18:43 PM #25 Last Edit: October 09, 2007, 04:13:50 PM by Punta Tombo
QuoteIt's theft, whether he was dying or not.
I'm aware.

The thing is, who is even going to care enough to report me if they see me taking a dead guy's groceries?

QuoteDoesn't mean you couldn't try. Do you give up on everything in life or something? You could at least call a fucking ambulance.
an ambulance is sent to peeople who might live

i think a herse would be more suitable

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And one more thing:

You are aware that whoever would've picked/cleaned up the body would've just left the groceries on the ground, correct?. It's not like they would pick them up and bother taking them to one of his relatives.

"Hello sir/madam. I am sorry to inform you that ______  got hit by a car and died today. BUT THERE IS GOOD NEWS, YOU HAVE INHERITED THE EGGS AND MILK HE BOUGHT AT THE STORE BEFORE HIS DEATH."

Tomboh

Quote from: JMV290 on October 09, 2007, 03:04:30 PM
What the fuck? 

I wouldn't have taken from the guy that was alive.

HE STILL HAS USE FOR THEM.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Lawlz on October 09, 2007, 03:00:01 PM
um killing someone for stealing groceries is heartless which is why i used your post
Oh, I thought you were saying my post is stupid. china;

Samus Aran

Quote from: Punta Tombo on October 09, 2007, 03:18:43 PM
I'm aware.

The thing is, who is even going to care enough to report me if they see me taking a dead guy's groceries?

That makes it okay? psyduck;

an ambulance is sent to peeople who might live

i think a herse would be more suitable

If you were there, and you were actually a good person, you'd call an ambulance because you wouldn't be able to be really sure whether he was dying or not.

And one more thing:

You are aware that whoever would've picked/cleaned up the body would've just left the groceries on the ground, correct?. It's not like they would pick them up and bother taking them to one of his relatives.

"Hello sir/madam. I am sorry to inform you that ______  got hit by a car and died today. BUT THERE IS GOOD NEWS, YOU HAVE INHERITED THE EGGS AND MILK HE BOUGHT AT THE STORE BEFORE HIS DEATH."

This isn't about after it's all said and done. This is about the time during which the man was obviously suffering. For a person to ignore someone who obviously wants help and instead steal from him is pretty horrible. It doesn't matter if a person could've saved him or not. What matters is trying.

guff

what dead guy

Go Up