September 26, 2024, 03:51:13 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

THIS IS SATIRE YOU FUCKERS

Started by Nyerp, October 12, 2007, 07:31:55 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nyerp

Selkie

lol @ the bed in the bottom corner.

Sam

Aw, they make fun of that poor indian elephant. :(
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Infel

I feel sick. This is immoral in itself.

Shoj

I puked at the atheist part.

Another Christianity organization disgraces what they're actually supporting. psyduck;

Quote"What should you do if you find an Atheist?

Forget they're an atheist and treat him like a human. pseudo;

If you find an Atheist in your neighborhood,
TELL A PARENT OR PASTOR RIGHT AWAY!

no thx

You may be moved to try and witness to
these poor lost souls yourself, however
AVOID TALKING TO THEM!

So, you're telling me to just have no friends whatsoever? That's basically what I'm getting from this, since many teenagers nowadays aren't Christians. So, I'm not supposed to have friends? That makes you contradict yourself; the Bible says you should have friends.

Atheists are often very grumpy and bitter and will lash out at children or they may even try to trick you into neglecting God's Word.

Most Atheists I know aren't bastards, and also they haven't tricked me into anything. flower;

Very advanced witnessing techniques are needed for these grouches. Let the adults handle them.

I'll witness to them whenever I damn feel like it. Which will most likely happen sometime if they're a good friend of mine, but if they say no, then I'm not going to be persistent.

Quote from: SELKIE on October 13, 2007, 06:57:26 AM

lol @ the bed in the bottom corner.

And since when has any of those items been a bad thing? The bible clearly states money is necessary and isn't evil. Ice Cream is bad how? Kissing is a bad thing? Then do you want everyone to die a virgin? And what's with the bed? china;

Stupid people are stupid.

guff

Quote from: Shoj on October 13, 2007, 11:38:59 AM
Another Christianity organization disgraces what they're actually supporting. psyduck;
it's a hoax, idiot psyduck;

Go Up