What boyahgers do you really see yourself hanging out with in real life?

Started by RAWL, October 02, 2007, 07:10:58 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: WrenchNinja on October 02, 2007, 07:21:37 PM
wub;

Lawlz would be the joker of the group. He is hilarious and this is the Internet. Sounds like a blast to be around. I also enjoy a good conversation about video games.

DP would be our guardian.  caterpie;
DP MAD, DP SMASH
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Sam

Probably none of you. >.>

Not taht I wouldn't want to hang out with any of you, I just don't think I'd be drawn to hang out with any of you immediately... if that makes sense.

I dunnno, none of you really remind me of my nerdy friends. XD Then again, I do have guy friends that would probably love it here (I'm not inviting them) and are kimnd of similar to some of your personalities...

But I honestly can't pick any one person that I'd be most likely to hang out with. I'd hang out with whoever wants to hang out wih me, I guess.  psyduck;
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Skankity-Slut-Slut on October 03, 2007, 12:10:37 PM
Probably none of you. >.>

Not taht I wouldn't want to hang out with any of you, I just don't think I'd be drawn to hang out with any of you immediately... if that makes sense.

I dunnno, none of you really remind me of my nerdy friends. XD Then again, I do have guy friends that would probably love it here (I'm not inviting them) and are kimnd of similar to some of your personalities...

But I honestly can't pick any one person that I'd be most likely to hang out with. I'd hang out with whoever wants to hang out wih me, I guess.  psyduck;
We can hang out with our wangs out.
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

FullmetalGanon

Placebo Headwound

Selkie

Sam

1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

YPrrrr

Reverse Psychology

Kalahari Inkantation

Go Up