October 04, 2024, 04:21:59 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I took the hardest test to ever exist today.

Started by Selkie, September 28, 2007, 01:50:46 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Selkie

AP US

My god that class is so hard. And it doesn't help that I have the hardest teacher teacher in the school.

It is actually so hard, it makes me BETTER at other classes. I sucked ass in math last year, this year, I have the same teacher, and I am getting high 90's.

I thought physics would be hard, I'm in the 90's.

Honors English, which is generally pretty difficult, I'm in the 90's

Spanish 3, when I was mediocre in spanish last year, also same teacher, getting 90's

It's kinda cool  psyduck;

ncba93ivyase

last year i knew jack shit about algebra and ive always sucked in chemistry

now i have no trouble with mathematics or chemistry or any class

cool

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Selkie

Quote from: Lawlz on September 28, 2007, 01:52:24 PM
last year i knew jack shit about algebra and ive always sucked in chemistry

now i have no trouble with mathematics or chemistry or any class

cool

also, my math teacher is freaking hot so I am kinda distracted in class, and still do twice as good as last year

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: SELKIE on September 28, 2007, 01:53:25 PM
also, my math teacher is freaking hot so I am kinda distracted in class, and still do twice as good as last year

Heh heh, mine too. navi;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: SELKIE on September 28, 2007, 01:53:25 PM
because as you get older you're supposed to learn things and things you dd before should become easier

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Title27GT

I have no attractive teachers :|

Most of them take the train in from New Jersey because they can't afford to live here.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Title on September 28, 2007, 02:04:07 PM
I have no attractive teachers :|

Most of them take the train in from New Jersey because they can't afford to live here.

My science teacher is hot, too. Just the other day I caught the guy sitting next to me staring at her ass. powerofone;

superclucky

kewns are smelly

ncba93ivyase

Go Up