October 05, 2024, 03:39:47 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

So here's what I did today:

Started by ncba93ivyase, September 27, 2007, 01:27:10 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

Quote from: Skankity-Slut-Slut on September 27, 2007, 06:26:32 PM
Someone draw me :(

I could do that. I need something new to draw because I finished my Robert Plant drawing last night.

Sam

Quote from: Kaz on September 27, 2007, 06:31:09 PM
I could do that. I need something new to draw because I finished my Robert Plant drawing last night.

kay, make me pretty? :3
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Wrench

Quote from: Kaz on September 27, 2007, 06:31:09 PM

DRAW A BRA PICTURE ONE

Houdini

Damn, Lawlz, I didn't know you were any good at drawing.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Kaz on September 27, 2007, 06:18:41 PM
Yes. Because it's just an outline, it's awfully hard to tell. And he shouldn't have outlined the lips like that. If there's anything I've learned from art classes, it's that you should treat the lips as shadows.

Oh. It looks nothing like Zayna. psyduck;

Houdini

Samus Aran

Quote from: Skankity-Slut-Slut on September 27, 2007, 06:34:56 PM
kay, make me pretty? :3

Don't expect a beautiful work of art, but sure, I'll try. And it probably won't be done for quite a while. y;

Art is just something I do when I'm bored. My big projects take forever to finish.

Is there a particular image of you that I should use as a reference? I'd like to use my favorite one of you, but if you want something different, tell me.

Houdini

Quote from: Skankity-Slut-Slut on September 27, 2007, 06:26:32 PM
Someone draw me :(
Here ya go:

It actually looks more like myself than you, which isn't terribly surprising since I drew it in about thirty seconds and I sorta forgot what you look like. Whatever.

mariofreak

i knew the second i saw it it was zayna

good job lawlz

prettygirl

Samus Aran

j o e i n c

i was going to take your picture and copy it and draw it myself and post it here but it turned out to look like a she-man and im not going to post it

Houdini

Quote from: Kascadian on September 27, 2007, 08:08:00 PM
i was going to take your picture and copy it and draw it myself and post it here but it turned out to look like a she-man and im not going to post it
Post it. That is an order.

j o e i n c

JGE

Go Up