June 24, 2024, 05:18:55 AM

1,531,270 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

ITT Act like the stereotypical NSider.

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, September 23, 2007, 07:50:32 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

36chambers

ok guys hers the deal my littel sister keeps on tellking me that people at her scool are buleying her and thats not nice we go to different scools so i need you guys to tell me the best way to find them so i can tell them what i think

Pyrate

u shood play more nitendo games bcuz microsoft and sony r g ay

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Miss Freaking Pyrate on September 30, 2007, 06:43:14 PM
um no bcuz he cod get fird by shigru mimato but ther is a new metoid game comin out wer samus goes to chicago and becoms a striper and travels bak in time heres a screenshoot

eww naked girls

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: Miss Freaking Pyrate on September 30, 2007, 06:22:31 PM
my cousin's dad's uncle's niece's mailman's half-brother works for nintndo and says that thers going to b a new zedla game writen by brad pitt and link is going to be leik master cheif and shoot ppl w/ guns it comes out 2009 microsoft is g ay orly :|:|:|:|
reported :|

Reverse Psychology

Pyrate

GUYS SSBB SITE ISNT UPDATD YET IT MUST BE CANCELD OR SAKURAI DIED SONIC AND NOOK FOR BRAWL

Samus Aran

YPrrrr

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on September 30, 2007, 07:37:00 PM
emo fegot

(sorry about censor bypass but it was necessary)

now i hav to cut myself...
thanks...

~Fiesta~

I've been making good posts lately and I think I should be made a Sage. :)

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Colin on September 30, 2007, 07:41:49 PM
I've been making good posts lately and I think I should be made a Sage. :)

lol just because you said that youll never be a sage rofl n00b

Pyrate

Hello. :)

I'm happy that you think that you should become one of the many Sages here on the Nintendo NSider Forums. Here at Nintendo NSider Forums, Sages are hand picked by the Nintendo of America staff who run the Nintendo NSider Forums. If you continue to post in a thoughtful and intelligent manner, you may one day become one of the many Sages on the Nintendo NSider Forums. Such as myself. :)

However, due to I am training for the Olympics and due to I'm on the run from the police due to Canadian boating laws, I do not have as much time to play The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, made for the Nintendo GameCube and the Wii, which is a revolutionary game due to instead of having to collect four heart pieces to create a heart container, you have to collect five heart pieces to creat a heart container.

Have fun playing your favorite Nintendo video games, everyone! :)

suicide;

Kalahari Inkantation

Go Up