October 05, 2024, 04:21:02 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

If you're both drunk is it still rape?

Started by Daddy, September 27, 2007, 03:01:06 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

FAMY2

Quote from: Pash on September 27, 2007, 03:45:33 PM
Is it possible for a woman to rape a man?

Hyper says it is. He showed me an article about it.

My friend was raped after both her and her friend had been drinking. He went to prison for a year and a half. She was under age and he was of age.

FAMY2

Quote from: JMV290 on September 27, 2007, 06:46:59 PM
If she pressed charged could I also press charges against her?

I just want to cover all of my bases. :3

How old would she be?

Samus Aran

Quote from: JMV290 on September 27, 2007, 06:46:59 PM
If she pressed charged could I also press charges against her?

I just want to cover all of my bases. :3

You could try to convince the court that you were raped, and not her, but that's like taking a stab in hte dark, so...y;

Daddy

Quote from: Clair on September 27, 2007, 06:53:11 PM
How old would she be?
i dunno, I don't have any plans yet.  But if the time comes.  wub;

Sam

It pisses me off when girls get out of things or are able to press charges just because they're well... girls.

As far as I can tell, unless the guy like held her down, or slipped something into her drink without her knowing, it's not rape. And then there's situations taht are like... "I'll kill your family if you don't have sex with me." But.. that's a little different.

Like, Clair, I don't know your friends whole situation, but the only reason it was considered rape was because she was underage. She shouldn't have been drinking anyway. Personally, I don't think the guy should be penalized for that.

But hey, it's all legality, and they have to keep a system of some sort, I guess.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Selkie

Quote from: Clair on September 27, 2007, 06:51:49 PM
Hyper says it is. He showed me an article about it.

My friend was raped after both her and her friend had been drinking. He went to prison for a year and a half. She was under age and he was of age.

Only a year and a half?

That's fucking stupid.

They should have just executed him.

Daddy

Quote from: Skankity-Slut-Slut on September 28, 2007, 12:18:16 PM
It pisses me off when girls get out of things or are able to press charges just because they're well... girls.

As far as I can tell, unless the guy like held her down, or slipped something into her drink without her knowing, it's not rape. And then there's situations taht are like... "I'll kill your family if you don't have sex with me." But.. that's a little different.

Like, Clair, I don't know your friends whole situation, but the only reason it was considered rape was because she was underage. She shouldn't have been drinking anyway. Personally, I don't think the guy should be penalized for that.

But hey, it's all legality, and they have to keep a system of some sort, I guess.
oh no, this is just for future reference for me.  navi;

Sam

Quote from: JMV290 on September 28, 2007, 12:20:02 PM
oh no, this is just for future reference for me.  navi;

I know.

But I'm just saying it pisses me off, because.. it does.  argh;

Selkie

Quote from: Skankity-Slut-Slut on September 28, 2007, 12:25:07 PM
I know.

But I'm just saying it pisses me off, because.. it does.  argh;

Girls can't look after themselves like men, it's only fair the men get stricter punishment.

Sam

Quote from: SELKIE on September 28, 2007, 12:33:16 PM
Girls can't look after themselves like men, it's only fair the men get stricter punishment.

I can look after myself plenty fine. It shouldn't be the man's fault if some slut can't.

Go Up