September 25, 2024, 12:20:17 AM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I Want to Play Donkey Kong Country

Started by ZGDK, September 12, 2007, 01:50:58 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ZGDK

All I have is the crappy GBC version. And I have to waits till' Saturday to get some fuckin' Wii Points.

ME##

It's only three days away, what's so bad?

ZGDK

Now it's two. I'm getting points on Friday.

The artist formally known

Hey should I play DCK 1, 2, or 3, on my SNES, or computer?

strakt

Quote from: Reefer on September 12, 2007, 04:35:37 PM
Hey should I play DCK 1, 2, or 3, on my SNES, or computer?

2 was awesome on SNES.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Reefer on September 12, 2007, 08:43:54 PM
2 sucked, I can't believe you

It's the only one that actually had something unique. psyduck;

JGE

Quote from: Jackazz on September 12, 2007, 08:45:25 PM

3 was unique, but at the same time gay. 1 was kind of boring, but more fun than 3. 2 was awesome.

Quote from: Jackazz on September 12, 2007, 08:45:25 PM
Oh hi, I don't care. One is only there because of my nostalgia, three was the same but with a much harder difficultly. Two had some shit wrong with the saves.

Liked 2, loved 1 and 3

Samus Aran

Quote from: Spartan on September 12, 2007, 08:46:37 PM
3 was unique, but at the same time gay. 1 was kind of boring, but for fun than 3. 2 was awesome.

3 just rehashed material from 1 and a tiny bit from 2 (Dixie, bonus coins, Squawks), changing it slightly. It had shitty music that was closer to the style of 1 but really misses the catchiness of the tunes in 1. Kiddy was a fucking disaster. And the bosses...oh god. Fucking retarded.

Quote from: Reefer on September 12, 2007, 08:46:54 PM
Oh hi, I don't care. One is only there because of my nostalgia, three was the same but with a much harder difficultly. Two had some shit wrong with the saves.

You have a defective cartridge then. Mine saves perfectly.  psyduck;

Quote from: Jackazz on September 12, 2007, 08:49:56 PM
You have a defective cartridge then. Mine saves perfectly.  psyduck;
I don't think it was the cart, it was something weird about the save system that wasn't like the first ones. Tokens to save the game or some shit. I barley played it, bought 2 and 3 at the same time, played 2 first but went straight to 3.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Reefer on September 12, 2007, 08:52:17 PM
I don't think it was the cart, it was something weird about the save system that wasn't like the first ones. Tokens to save the game or some shit. I barley played it, bought 2 and 3 at the same time, played 2 first but went straight to 3.

Oh, yeah, the tokens thing. That was just a minor setback, really. The first time you get to any save point it's free to save. Generally I only save once or twice at each one and it's easy to get waaay more tokens than you need just by going through the levels, so...it's not really a problem.

psyduck;

Quote from: Jackazz on September 12, 2007, 08:54:40 PM
Oh, yeah, the tokens thing. That was just a minor setback, really. The first time you get to any save point it's free to save. Generally I only save once or twice at each one and it's easy to get waaay more tokens than you need just by going through the levels, so...it's not really a problem.

psyduck;
BUT WHHHHHHHHHY?!??? why must they do shit like that

ill play it via rom when i get a new comptuer and hook this one up to my tv

Samus Aran

Quote from: Reefer on September 12, 2007, 08:58:45 PM
BUT WHHHHHHHHHY?!??? why must they do shit like that

I don't know, but I don't see why it matters when you'll most likely have way more tokens than you need anyway.

ZGDK

2 is awesome, but I love how simple one was. Nothing beats simply trecking through the jungle.

Go Up