September 28, 2024, 02:35:42 AM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Have you ever gotten anything cool from a video game store?

Started by The artist formally known, September 09, 2007, 07:36:46 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

C.Mongler

Quote from: miladmaaan on September 09, 2007, 08:38:18 PM
yet you didnt keep her

mine are got too

thats cuz i lied 2 her all the time about this other chick n she found out lol

The artist formally known

Quote from: steal on September 09, 2007, 08:47:43 PM
Oh god that is so awesome. I begged the guy at Gamecrazy for this giant cardboard Samus back when Metroid Prime 2 was still new and he wouldn't give it to me :'(

However I did get an assload of leftover preoder bonuses back when I was outside Gamestop waiting over night for the Wii. They basically came out as they were closing the store with like 3 bags full of stuff and just told us we could have it. I got away with all this:

The Wii wristband, MGS PSP case, and Sonic figure were the only particularly cool ones, but whatever it was free. I wanted this Elebits plush too but some other kid grabbed it.
I'd post all mine but you'd get jealous spam;

Actually most of my pre-order shit sucks. And Nintendo doesn't really give cool pre-order things.

Got those Pokemon D&P things though.

ncba93ivyase

I think I'm going to send my mom out tomorrow to snag me some advertising stand thing, like that MP3 one. caterpie;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Quote from: Lawlz on September 09, 2007, 09:39:47 PM
I think I'm going to send my mom out tomorrow to snag me some advertising stand thing, like that MP3 one. caterpie;
Ask an employee, if you go to a place enough they'll probably let you have it

My friend works at Gamestop and gave me it, she doesn't like Metroid and thought that Samus was a boy for a while. I corrected here and told her to go back to the kitchen

JGE

I really want that Halo 3 Legendary collection thing, but $129.99 for a helmet I can't even wear is ridiculous.

Quote from: Spartan on September 09, 2007, 09:55:31 PM
I really want that Halo 3 Legendary collection thing, but $129.99 for a helmet I can't even wear is ridiculous.
Yeah but I have to get it  caterpie;

I'm also spending all the money I made over the summer installing carpets on 360 shit. Controllers and Halo 3, about $300. I can't believe how expensive it'll be but whatever. I really want that shit  caterpie;

Go Up