June 26, 2024, 05:42:18 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The Office: Season 4

Started by Title27GT, August 30, 2007, 08:52:54 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Title27GT

A lot of people said the show would suck after the success of the UK version, but I'm in love with it.

Who else will be watching the 4th season? It comes on September 27th, btw. yes;

Geno

I have all the episodes so far on my DVR  wub; Except the last episode of season 1 emo;

Great show. I'm betting that Pam and Jim are going to break up in season 4 so it becomes more awkward.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

UnagiPower

I've lost respect for the US one after discovering the UK version was far more superior IMO.

Though Dwight has his moments, I prefer Gareth.

"Ultimate fantasy? Two girls, preferably sisters, and I'm just watching."  powerofone;

Feynman

IS IT TOO LATE TO START WATCHING IT NOW?

Andrew1911

Quote from: UnagiPower on August 31, 2007, 05:33:34 AM
I've lost respect for the US one after discovering the UK version was far more superior IMO.

Though Dwight has his moments, I prefer Gareth.

"Ultimate fantasy? Two girls, preferably sisters, and I'm just watching."  powerofone;

"I never thought I'd say this but could I hear more from Gareth?"

The UK is easily the best one but the US one is good too. The writing just blows when they write for Michael Scott. I mean, Christ, the show is terrible at that.

Geno

Quote from: Bassir C. on August 31, 2007, 09:33:42 AM
No.  psyduck;

It's on every Thursday.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Title27GT

No, the plot isn't that heavy, lol.

Title27GT

FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVEN'T WATCHED THE OFFICE BEFORE

this gets you ready for the new season

http://youtube.com/watch?v=YfAXZuXXNtM

UnagiPower

Each episode is pretty different. There are plots that build up but you can pretty much pick up what is going on pretty easily.

UnagiPower

September 01, 2007, 06:32:06 PM #9 Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 08:06:56 AM by UnagiPower
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMWLNlPXcrs

YOUTUBE VIDEO WORK DAMN YOU!

UnagiPower

September 03, 2007, 08:05:11 AM #11 Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 08:08:58 AM by UnagiPower
Quote from: poop banans  on September 02, 2007, 06:40:37 PM
silly bitch, you can't embed flash terror;

I'm probably doing it wrong. I'm just taking the link of the youtube video and clicking the flash button.  powerofone;

here is link to video. |:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMWLNlPXcrs

Go Up