October 04, 2024, 12:23:52 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

God damnit

Started by ncba93ivyase, August 19, 2007, 10:09:32 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

None of my god damn printers work. My mom bought ink for our old one, crammed it in, managed to break it, and says I destroyed it by deleting some icons from her dock (she's mentally retarded, literally.) Then my dad got us some shitty-ass HP printer a few months back and it printed nothing but purple, all while nearly causing a kernel panic because it installs corrupted files. Now the piece of shit prints blank pages, even though the ink is full.

My mom keeps trying to say it's because I deleted some god damn HP dock icons, and I want to slit her god damn throat.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

YPrrrr

It's because you use a Mac, dumbass :|

spam;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on August 19, 2007, 10:10:28 AM
It's because you use a Mac, dumbass :|

spam;
It's because my parents always buy the cheapest god damn hardware possible, and because HP's employees all have an IQ below 20.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

prettygirl

Quote from: Lawlz on August 19, 2007, 10:11:30 AM
and because HP's employees all have an IQ below 20.
agrrrrreeed!

iWolf

My hp printer has been working for 4 years now, but now when I reformatted, it only prints blank pages. :|

Commander Fuckass

Oh, look I through a hammer at my printer cause Lawlz told me to.
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

musica.cards

[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

ncba93ivyase

SO I MAY BE ABLE TO BUY ANOTHER PRINTER TODAY. WHAT BRAND SHOULD I GO FOR?

prettygirl

Quote from: Lawlz on August 19, 2007, 10:19:58 AM
SO I MAY BE ABLE TO BUY ANOTHER PRINTER TODAY. WHAT BRAND SHOULD I GO FOR?
do they have like white mac printers?

Ricky

My mom cried because I deleted at least 70 out of her 75 desktop icons. And, yes, she cried.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Ricky on August 19, 2007, 10:35:35 AM
My mom cried because I deleted at least 70 out of her 75 desktop icons. And, yes, she cried.
WTF, does she not realize she doesn't have to have them to use the programs? psyduck;

Wrench

Get a Canon/Pixma. Mine comes with a scanner.  flower;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: WrenchNinja on August 19, 2007, 10:41:31 AM
Get a Canon/Pixma. Mine comes with a scanner.  flower;
It's the Canon that wouldn't even start up.
Quote from: Ricky on August 19, 2007, 10:35:35 AM
My mom was crying too. And screaming. And kicking. psyduck;

I just have to wonder why I'm not in Special Ed.

Also, I managed to get the HP to work... but it says I need new ink cartridges for color, even though we just bought some. psyduck;

Well, I'll go for it and see if it works.

Feynman

The most my parents ever got to interfering with what I do on the OS is just when my dad came by and looked at my desktop and said "Oh, hey, lookie all the icons!" But, if my mom ever acts that retarded around a computer, I kick her out. All my dad ever wants is for me to check his email often for messages from his colleges and the board of pediatrics, and all my mom ever wants is to have a chat with my mic with her brother who lives overseas.

Wrench

Quote from: Bassir C. on August 19, 2007, 10:44:47 AM
The most my parents ever got to interfering with what I do on the OS is just when my dad came by and looked at my desktop and said "Oh, hey, lookie all the icons!"

But, if my mom ever acts that retarded around a computer, I kick her out.

My parents don't touch my computer. I paid for it completely.
I also yell if they even try to touch it. I have it set up great.

Go Up