October 18, 2024, 10:22:53 AM

1,531,335 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

GEE WILIKERS GATMAN, THEY GOT ME SUROUNDED.

Started by Feynman, May 01, 2007, 06:04:43 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Feynman

I GOT A GAT MAN.... THERE'S A PROBLEM IMA SOLVE IT A NIGGA MOVIN' AROUND WITH A BIG ASS REVOLVER AND I'M BACK, MAN.

Selkie

V

ClassicTyler

mariofreak55

mariofreak55

o

does kanye west count because i onlee listen 2 him

V

Feynman

Quote from: mariofreak55 on May 01, 2007, 06:23:08 PM
wtf is going on here

What the fuck are you retarded? You touch Shady I'll leave you clearly departed. THEY SAY BATMAN.

Quote from: mariofreak55 on May 01, 2007, 06:24:29 PM
o

Robin, Cagney or Lacey, it's 50 cent and Shady, the worst baby, put your hands on my people I'll react crazy, put a hole through ya' front and ya' back maybe. But dude if you try me, I'll have ya ass hooked up to an IV. I'll leave ya witnesses when I ride B. You fuck with me, you see.

mariofreak55

Daddy

Solar and Lunar

No, I've never heard of that site. Yes, you are very cool for knowing about them. Yes, I will join as soon as possible. No, I'm not kidding. God, shut up already!

V

Quote from: Eminem on May 01, 2007, 06:25:55 PM
Quote from: mariofreak55 on May 01, 2007, 06:23:08 PM
wtf is going on here

What the fuck are you retarded? You touch Shady I'll leave you clearly departed. THEY SAY BATMAN.

Quote from: mariofreak55 on May 01, 2007, 06:24:29 PM
o

Robin, Cagney or Lacey, it's 50 cent and Shady, the worst baby, put your hands on my people I'll react crazy, put a hole through ya' front and ya' back maybe. But dude if you try me, I'll have ya ass hooked up to an IV. I'll leave ya witnesses when I ride B. You fuck with me, you see.

I'll react like an animal and tear you apart, if a masterpiece was murder I'd major in art.

Go Up